Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
(1112) Christmas: Jennifer, Tracy, Ariana, Sally

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally smiles to Ariana, and gives a wink to Stefan.

Sally sidels her way over to Tracy and stands next to her leaning her body against the other woman and wrapping an arm around the back of her waste,

"I am thinking that can be arranged..." Sally said with a warm smile on her face, looking deeply into the woman's eyes. Sally then leans in and gives tracy a little kiss on the nose, and then takes a nip at with her teeth. Sally smiles devilishly.

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Glancing about the club Aodh smirks. "I wonder how many presents will be unwrapped early tonight? " Looking back to the group and watching the exchange, Aodh's smirk turns to a smile. "I see some have started even earlier." Laughing as he glances to the rest of the group. "Everyone having a good time tonight?" Asking in a genuine voice. Focusing on Ariana, Aodh winks. "Flavor is what makes life."

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

I
    Irina

"Fantastic," Adam responded enthusiastically to Aodh. "And to think, I was going to pass up this evening in favour of just exploring," he added genuinely. It had been far too long since the Daeva had mingled properly with non-Kindred in a true, fun social setting. He had missed it, a lot more than he thought he had.

"It's looks as though everyone else is having a great time too,"
    Adam retorted. His eyes flicker to Sally and Tracy, before glancing sidelong at Stefan. "But then it's hard not to."

Entertainment, light conversation, and almost Christmas - what wasn't to love?

K
    Kazakin

Aaand swing! Stefan thought, spotting Adam giving him a look over. Well, that was more than good enough for him. And Sally had already found a 'friend' for the evening too. That just made it perfect. It was even better, considering that there was no one looking over his shoulder and tutting, or just generally being annoying.

"Ah, it's nothing. I was half-asleep and I didn't realise the cap was unscrewed, so I shook the bottle and... well, it sort of ended up on the ceiling," the Cahalith said to Ariana, grinning broadly. "It was pretty spectacular, really, looked like a fountain."

"So... Adam, right? Got any plans for your great evening?"
    Stefan winked, his intense eyes glittering as he considered his options.

PRE

Tracy lets out a soft purring sound as Sally does her thing.

"So you do a have a bit of a wild side after all." The young Gangrel lets out a soft laugh as she looks back into the Gypsy woman's eyes. "I think you are gonna be a wonderful date." She gives her a little wink, as a sly grin of her own slowly forms on her lips.

Now if only I could take a little nibble too...but that will have to wait until later.

Without breaking eye contact with Sally, she responds to Aodh's comment. "Well you know...if life were predictable, it would cease to be interesting and lose all its flavor." Tracy presses her own body closer to Sally, looking deeply into her eyes. "So tell me, what's your flavor?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Mentally Ariana assessed the situation. So, I already know Sally's team, which is apparently the same team Tracy likes to play with. I had pegged Stefan for something entirely different, but apparently that was not accurate. Then again, it does answer the question about Adam.

"Well Mr. Seanáin, it seems that several will be unwrapped early." She winked and glanced around with a smirk on her lips.

Ketchup on the ceiling. If a vampire did that, it would be quite literally a bloody mess. She tried to picture doing that with a herd member but it was not quite the same as a bottle. Decapitation was too messy.

The Lordess smiled and spoke. "Well, it was lovely to see you all this evening. I do hope that I see you again soon." Although it was too bad about the Stefan gentleman. "I will leave you to your wild sides." Ariana winked with a large grin. She turned to nod to Jennifer and Aodh as she left, unless stopped.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Unless you want to come along Ariana" Sally says not taking her eyes off of Tracy.

"So my favorite flavor?"
    Sally thought about how to answer that, "Well, some would say I am a bit of a... exhibitionist. Hmm what was I said the other day Stefan?" Sally asked her brother without turning to him, without letting her beautiful eyes leave Tracy's. "Ah yes, An Ethical Slut." Sally says without waiting for an answer, "You see... I like people, I like life. As I only get one of the latter, and there are so many of the former." Sally raised her arms up to be around Tracy's neck as if they are going to slow dance and Sally is the lady. "I make the most of it. When I was France they called it, 'Joie de vivre'*. Will this be a problem with you 'Ma petite chatte'**?" Sally asks as she plays with Tracy's hair, a hungry look in her eyes.
    Translation

I
    Irina

"Well I had initially intended on stopping by and seeing how things were going; I've only been here a couple of times before, so I was curious how they had their Christmas parties," Adam admitted as he answered Stefan's question. "I just wanted to generically relax for a little while."

He grinned, stuffing his hands into his trouser pockets as he rocked back and forth on his heels. "I don't mind changing my plans a little." The Daeva nodded to Ariana. "Have a good evening!"

He seemed to be in a really good mood tonight.

PRE

Tracy slides her own arms around Sally's waist, as her grin widens.

"A problem?" She takes a brief pause. "Not at all. I think you make a great point."

Besides some of us live forever; sticking with one partner is just plain silly...

"It isn't the years in your life that count, but the life in those years." She gives her a little wink. "I don't really understand French, but don't stop...foreign languages are sexy."

The petitte Gangrel lets out a soft chuckle as she says those last words, sliding one of her hands down Sally's back to subtly cop a feel.

This is gonna be a fun night.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.