(1112) Christmas: Ricardo and Toby

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She couldn’t help but smile and laugh when he refers to them as weird clothes. And while there were a few interesting outfits, she didn’t find them weird, but fun. “I wouldn’t say weird, just,,” she looks for the right words, “different and fun.”

Her past job wasn’t something she went around bragging about; her current job was more important and useful in her eyes. But, when one needs to pay for medical school, you take the work you can find. “To help put myself through medical school I did some modeling. It paid for school, allowed me to have some money set aside, and see some of the world.” She states this as if talking about the weather; it wasn’t a big deal to her, just a job to pay bills. “Sounds like we would be all set then! You can pick up an outfit, I’ll dig through some boxes and we can check the club out!” one can’t be business all the time, and she figured he would make great company.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Mexican smiled and nodded at her assessment of her own clothing. When she says she did some modeling, he wants to look her up and down again, but restrains himself. "I always wanted to travel, but I haven't had many opportunities to do so. Of all the places you have visited, do you have a favorite?" When they get back to planning, a thought occurs to him. "Did you have a location in mind for sparing? If not, I am sure I can find a gym around here." He didn't really want to have visitors in his cheap apartment/Haven. Plus, splurging on a guy membership might not be that bad an idea.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

When he asks her favorite place to travel, one place stands out among all of them. “As much as I hate to pick a favorite, because each place has offered its own charms and beauty. But if I had to pick, it would be Cartagena! It is on the northern coast of Colombia. The sights and people there are unbelievable!” she smiles, remembering her time there, remembering the experience of Awakening in such a beautiful location. “I think you should take the time to travel if that is what you want. There is so much of the world to see, so many places to experience!” she couldn’t wait to travel again.

“I have looked into a few gyms that offer training in kick boxing and such, but I can never seem to actually get to any of them.” The places she had looked at had rings and MMA cages, and she wasn’t sure if he was going to game for stepping into one of those. “I am always open for suggestions on gyms.” She says with a smile.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

E
    Ebon Reaper

Her suggestion is pleasing to the Mexican. "I would enjoy traveling to a location where I would be able to speak my mother tongue." He states honestly. "I would like to travel eventually, but I am kind of stuck here for a while. You are quite fortunate that you were able to travel." Having a 'sunlight allergy' made it difficult to move from place to place safely.

"I have yet to join a guy here. I used to have a couple of sparing partners, and we would just go over to one of their houses, but they have both been really busy recently." With Jen starting another term and Lance needing to keep his 'business' in line, neither of them had much time to train anymore.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, "I hope you get the chance." her tone sincere, "One never knows what the future holds." well, some of us can know, to an extent. But sometimes it was fun to not know and let it unfold as it may.

"I can understand about being busy." but she was only busy because she choose to be, she could take time off it she felt like it. Maybe some time off would be a good idea, something to think about. "My place is too small, and too full of boxes." she laughs, "Could look at it this way, you have found another sparring partner who is always up for a good fight." her voice was confident, she didn't doubt her skills.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread