Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
Ghost Gears: Mogavero Associates

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    D
    Daysha Jackson

In a slightly more somber tone than before, she spoke. “I feel terrible for not knowing that Mr. Bragovisk passed away.” Daysha was completely sincere as her eyes gently connected with Jocelyn’s. Even though she was a cop, and saw it all the time, she still took death seriously. “It sounds like it may have been a bit of a shock, and I apologize again that we didn’t know.” Again, thanks Tom you idiot.

Continuing in the same tone. “Tom Hartman's Used Car Lot is the name of the place. I think people were familiar with the jingle.” She smiled to the receptionist. “Spoke to him? Sort of like an artist and a canvas?” She tried to make a vague correlation, despite not knowing anything about art or architecture.

Rory Gordon
    Rory Gordon

Status ••• (Academics) Theology Doctorate

Rory was a little surprised, and he glanced sidelong at Daysha. The concern at the man's death was different than what he was used to, and he wasn't sure if it was Daysha or her just being a cop and working an angle. He had purposely dodged it. Most of his conversations about death revolved around the why and what next. In some ways, it was like an insurance company denying claims on their first submission. He avoided the topic unless it was clear that it needed discussing.

The simple truth was, people who had faith didn't need the answers, and those that didn't have faith wouldn't believe the answers.

...Which was all apparently bullshit, since they were chasing a ghost.

A... ghost.

Jennifer Hazelton

"No, I understand." She replies to Daysha. "Some of his past contracts contact us; so I'm starting to become accustomed to explaining..." She listens to Daysha; nodding slightly at points to show that she was actively listening.

"Yes, that is how it worked with him. Some of our architects tend to work on only certain avenues; but he was more about the site. More about the client. He was in a position to pick and choose his contracts. He wouldn't get past an overview without a sit down with the client..."

With a thin line of her lips and a little dance in her eyes, she continues.
    "He got along with most people; but some people just couldn't get a slot in his busy schedule. It was suggested they try another architect when they were trying to outlast him."

She seemed to suggest his picky nature was something well known around the office and was more of an endearment than a nuisance.

Rory Gordon
    Rory Gordon

Status ••• (Academics) Theology Doctorate

A picky architect? No way.

Rory nodded at the description. From the people he'd met at the college who were into interior design, they put the 'ick' in finicky.

"Another architect, as in someone in particular,"
    he asked, "Or just another as in 'somoene else'?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Her head turned a little to Rory’s questions, but she kept her eyes on Jocelyn. If Tom would have fucking called ahead this wouldn’t have been so damn awkward, let alone the poor architect’s death to boot.

“Accustomed to explaining…?” She asked gently, while she tried to piece together what Jocelyn was saying. Daysha’s head searched out like she was waiting for more or listening for something that wasn’t there yet. “I'm sorry Miss Horner, did I cut you off?”

( Seryna )

Jennifer Hazelton

"Someone who wasn't as ... particular about his clients." The woman replied. "We have several architects who wern't as picky." She smiles; kindly.

"He was talented and brought in a lot of customers. Did you have a particular question about Mr. Bragovisk's work? Is there a remodeling in the future of the car..lot?" She typed something into the computer and paused; indicating something was loading.

"Hm. Odd." She replied. " I don't seem to have a record of his work there..."

She paused; before turning to you.
    "They have mistakenly have been put in the personal effects we sent to Mr. Bragovisk Jr."

Jennifer Hazelton

The receptionist glances between the two silent investigators and reaches for her notepad. She makes a brief note on it and hands it to Daysha.

"This is Mr. Bragovisk Jr.'s address," She explains. "-I imagine he'll have the files that you are looking for. He was also on good terms with his father and could provide you with some insight for Mr. Bragobisk Sr's motives. Can I help you with anything else?"

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4