Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Spiral V

Page 11 of 25 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    L
    Lorique

Rafe fixed a stare at Marion, one that said this is no laughingmatter jackoff.

He turned back to the board looking it over again. "So what is this then? The neighborhood defence league?" He snorted, his tone rethorical. He took a swig off his beer, and turned around looking them over. "Altight then.. " was all he said, as he moved to a chair and sat down.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha shrugged a little. “Smith, I wasn’t talking about you specifically, we’ve had some assclowns that really don’t do anything but complicate shit. Like this guy named Jacque, can’t remember his last name cause I don’t care enough about him to remember.” Furrowing her brow, she pulled out her phone. Then grabbed a piece of paper and pen. Do men ever listen? And people wonder why I’m so bitchy.

“Here’s Michael’s address, and the location of the outdoor studio the last time I saw him.” Her tone still even as she spoke. She wrote down the addresses from her phone.

As she saw Rafe and Asad walk in she cocked a brow. Ok, so is Irish out advertizing hardcore now or what?

“Doesn’t matter how this place came to be. If you want to ask the Old Man I’m sure he’d be happy to tell you. On a good day…” Daysha lifted her head up in a nod of acknowledging. “Detective Daysha Jackson. Did the old man send you down?” Her voice sounded like she was searching for their names as well.

"Nicole, I'll pitch in some money for a coffee pot or Keurig or something." The brunette looked at her cup of coffee. "I think that things probably against fire code by now."

Jennifer Hazelton

New Basement thread for Hunters only. Mortals; we'll be unclogging your thread now.

Bandit slowly opens the door to the bar, what little information he has bought him here, to this place. Bandit glances around as he walks through the door and slowly makes his way up to the bar. His pocket hand slowly moves over the metal ring of his note pad. Coming up to the bar, Bandit takes the pad out and the pen that is speared through the metal holding the pad together. He takes a moment to think of what drink to get and flips the note pad to a blank page and writes down he wants a Keystone Ice. He waits for the barkeeper to look his way before flashing the note pad.

Bandit is wearing a gray shirt with a faded image of a pair of eyes. His wind beaker is an amber color and sports a few dark stains, some of which is paint and from food. His blue jeans are torn about the bottoms and the knees are becoming white and frayed. Currently on his person beyond just the note pad and a few pens, he has a switchblade, his wallet, a small lock picking kit, and matches.

Jennifer Hazelton

The Old Man doesn't immediately respond to Bandit. He's leaning in the corner; wiping a glass and glancing towards Lynx and April occasionally. During one of his lazy scopes of the bar; he notes Bandit and pushes off from the bar; heading Bandit's way.

He surveys the note pad for a minute and leaves; preparing Bandit's drink. He returns and sets the drink before his new customer, declaring
    "Two bucks."

Bandit sets the pad down along with the pen to pull out his wallet. He takes out two bills and hands them to the Old Man, the wallet back in his pocket before he takes the drink. Bandit nods to the guy behind the counter and with his other hand, grabs the pad and pen off the counter, pocketing them. Turning so his back is on the counter, Bandit glances about the bar as he takes a sip.

Isn't it just lively in here? Bandit thinks to himself. Now then, who should I approach?

Jennifer Hazelton

The brunnette enters the bar once more; glancing around the room. She seems surprised that some of the customers seemed to have melted away.

She approaches the bar and takes a stool two seats down from Lynx; calling the Old Man: "Sir; can I get another?"

Her beer is delivered and she places a few bills down upon the bar. He takes the bills and deposits them in the register; then lingers in the back area behind the bar.

Diane takes a sip from her beer and turns so that her back is to the bar and she is facing out. She takes in the other customers; Lynx Vassagon and Bandit RockBane get a longer look.

April lets out a brief sigh of relief once Lynx lets go of the bill. She takes her glass and lifts it almost in perfect unison with Lynx.

"Cheers!"

There wasn't much to be cheerful about really, except avoiding a bloody shootout at the bar perhaps. Either way, she was just glad that the situation had not escalated. She raises her glass to her lips, downing almost half of the drink in one sip.

That's ought to take some of the edge off...

The girl offers Lynx a warm smile once she sets down her glass by the bar. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a pack of Marlboro Lights. She proceeds to take a cigarette out of it and lights it with the same zippo she had let Lynx use earlier that evening. April takes a long drag and lets out the smoke slowly.

"Now, where were we?"

Lynx followed suit after April, slugging down his drink and topping it off with a lengthy sigh, not noticing the glances from the new arrival.

Lynx couldn't rightly remember where they were prior to the gun slinging. Oh, that was right, they were talking about his government job. Maybe not the best topic. He thought about a change in topic. Hobbies? He didn't have any really, unless you counted cleaning his revolver. Best to keep the subject off him entirely, "I think you were telling me about some of the courses you're taking in Paranormal studies. What sort of scientific methods do you use for separating out the crazies from the truly mysterious?" He sounded as interested as he could, smiling and inching closer to her from his bar stool.

L
    Lykas

Andy finished his drink in one gulp. A sound of relief is heard from him, as if he has been drinking for several days, nothing more.
    only now he looks carefully round the bar.

He lets his gaze wander over the audience and stays longer adhere to the ladies. An almost dirty grin shortly takes shape on his lips, but which quickly disappears with a slight shake of his head again.

This is not the right time for something like this ...

He turns to the Old Man. "One more thing please ... and the next drink the ladies want to have... I pay it " he says with a slight European accent.

But you can still be friendly ...

Page 11 of 25 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last