Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Bodies in the Basement

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx raises an eyebrow at Brutus. "Do you have a shielding up at least?"

Brutus raps his knuckles against his skull "Yep. I do. If I see anything I'll scream and run back." He then gives an OK sign with his hand and creeps toward the mouth of the tunnel, shotgun ready. His tiger-vision helping with the dark. His tiger-hearing alert. How much longer till this spell faded as well? Brutus thought maybe another seven minutes. Enough time to check for the undead.

PRE

When his shield spell fades, Joshua frowns to himself and holsters his pistol. That should have lasted longer, he thinks, and--not for the first time--sends hateful thoughts towards the pit. Speaking in a low but clear voice, he speaks the High Speech while his hands move through an intricate pattern of defensive postures. The spell back in place, he draws his gun again in time to hear Brutus' suggestion.
    "No," Joshua says, looking at Brutus as though he's grown an extra head. "We don't split up. Last time someone went off ahead, Ollie ended up looking like his rib cage decided to go solo. And even in small squads, we end up getting outmatched. We shall all stand together, or we shall all hang separately."
    He points to the sigils, still casting a glow about the room. "I'll make the light brighter. One of you Obrimos can bend the light around, until it heads back up the tunnel, and we can see if they're coming or not. Sound better to everyone?"

Unseen Aegis

Orphan

PRE

"Sounds like a plan to me," Orphan says, switching his katana to his left hand and drawing his pistol... and wishing he had his shotgun with him instead.

Brutus says nothing as he gets out of the way, his back to the wall near the mouth of the tunnel. This was a better idea. He would have to tell Joshua as much latter.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx nods to Joshua agreement and waits for the lights to get brighter. He still had mana to throw around so he would do the tricks.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Is Orphan R or L handed for off-handed penalties, if they become relevant? ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Teegan awaits command, unsure of what will help in this situation. Her Magic Shield dropped early, that also confused her, she focuses on re-casting it.

MagicSheild

Orphan

PRE

(( Is Orphan R or L handed for off-handed penalties, if they become relevant? ))
    ((Right handed.))

PRE

Tug can feel the Panther calling out from the Wild, demanding the return of his eyes. He feels the spirit he stirred return to rest. He knows that his strength will fade soon, too, but he doesn't know how much help that is; this is a gunfight, not a brawl. As much as he hates hates hates to admit, perhaps he's better off staying in the back and not getting in the way of bullets. And he's only got a little Mana left for healing. He decides to take advantage of the respite, and Scours his natural muscle mass for a bit more. The pain isn't much; he closes his eyes for a moment and shuts it out.

((OOC: Tug is at -1 Strength from Scouring))

First, he weaves the Mage Sight back into his pattern, speaking in Atlantean as he envisions the spell...

Pulse of the LW Potency 3

...and watches some of its Potency fall down the hole, and agrees with his brother, that this is not good. But there are further preparations to make. He chants in High Speech while he envisions his heart beating slower, and slower...

Body Control Potency 3

...Tug's breathing slows to a crawl, even as his nerves are primed with adrenaline. "Falx, Joshua, either of you guys got space on your Pattern to be a little faster? I can help you slow your hearts and breathing down, control the way your adrenaline flows."

While he waits for their reply, he regards the jar of ants, and tries to decide what sort of creature would be good at fighting zombie soldiers in an underground temple...and wishes he were in training camp, with his team, getting ready for another season of football, instead of at this godforsaken park...

Page 5 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread