Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Bodies in the Basement

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

PRE

Wits+Occ roll

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Guys away from the pit...its doing something weird to your spells..."

PRE

"Alright, I guess it's ok to cast down here," Tug says with a shrug. Somethin screwy's happening, but nobody's yelling out from 'dox. But the longer we screw around here, the closer those zombies get. Tug looks around for stones to stockpile, but- there aren't any. Like, any. Which is odd enough to point out to the group. "Guys- we're underground, and there's no loose rocks around. How the hell aren't there any rocks underground?" he grumbles.

"Moving on. Falx, Joshua- if you want I can Shift to bird form, or somethin', and check out that hole, but I'm runnin' low on Mana, so if I do it that's one less heal I can whip up. If we're going to face those zombies here, then, Brutus- can I have that ant jar, please?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx shakes his head. "Tug you aren't going anywhere near that hole. I can see Brutus and Joshua's spells resonances getting sucked into the pit by being ripped apart. I don't want to see your spell fall apart when you are over or in it." He looks at the tunnel. "We need to block that tunnel and then try to figure out how to get out. That or just fight our way out but those zombies aren't regular zombies."

Brutus was already backpedaling away. "Joshua get back!" He takes out his jar of ants and passes it to Tug. He figured his backyard pests could become a lovely asset in situations like this.

Once away from the Hole, Brutus checks his active spell work before aiming his shotgun toward the Tunnel. Play time was over. "Guys, the way out is that way. Better to end them while they are
    confined in that hole then have them swarm us in here!"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx moves back to stand next to the wall perpendicular to the tunnel entrance his gun still drawn. "Get into position like this, that way gunfire won't be able to hit us. And if they throw more grenades we can hopefully scatter before they go off. Going into that tunnel to fight will be a death trap." He pauses to inhale. "If they decide to go normal zombie on us, bum rushing, then let me step forward. I learned a few tricks or two with Forces that should let me push them back or hurt them a lot when they are bunched."

Teegan quietly follows orders, getting into position with her weapon trained on the tunnel they came through. She wonders grumpily what the hell a 'normal' zombie was.. There's nothing normal about the walking dead.. How long before I'm one of them with my neck stapled up? Is death waiting for me down that hole...? Suddenly she hears her mother, in her memories, reciting old Spanish poems to her as a young woman to keep the language fresh in her mind.

"Yo soy la muerte...Que tu temes...La muerte que vetes a noche...La que corrieres con,miedo...Nomas porque te deje, tu tiempo viene a fin...No corras de mi...Que no vas a escapar de mi...Ven a mi...Y arrasa me, que te voy a borrar tus heridas,
    tu miedo, y tus lgrimas...Ven conmigo...Ven a la muerte...Ven a tu fin de vida..."

Teegan shakes off her spooks and gets concentrated, she's not going down without a fight.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Minutes drag on... and one by one Spells flicker off.

All spells cast at the beginning of PW: TASB have hit their Duration.
    Newly-cast Spell Potencies will be counted as -1 for Potency 'bleeding' into the pit.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The moment Falx feels his Shield fall he puts his gun in its holster and his hands work their way through the rote he was taught years ago.

4suxx-1 for pit of DOOM= 3 potency

He pulls his gun back out after he feels the shield form around him.

Brutus feels his magically enhance reflexes diminish. He hasn't the mane to reinstate the spell, He'll just have to go on with out it.

"One of us should scout ahead and see what is coming. I'll volunteer" Brutus wants this over now rather then later.

Page 4 of 31 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread