Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
261 - 270
DISPLAYED
Bodies in the Basement

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 27 of 31 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Ok, fair warning I can't take any of the abyss anymore. If it goes haywire, sorry if anyone's head suddenly glows."

"It's not the worst way it can go wrong, trust me. Orphan? You going to be in a condition for this?"

Teegan put her jacket back on and prepares to move for the door when the others are ready.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

23:47

The building is strangely silent after the deafening chatter of small arms fire. The stairwell, which had been a constant source of background noise provided by falling debris, seems to have settled. Sentinel Morris estimates the phosphorous patch is good for about fifteen more minutes.

It's a little unnerving to realize the sense of smell has acclimatized to the decayed detritus that seems to to be laying on, or stuck to, everything.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

"I think I'm good enough to back Brutus up," Orphan says. "I can close with someone if there's trouble, and Teegan can supply firepower if we need it."

Orphan first draws both of his blades, but with his reflexes and sense of balance now somewhat impaired, he feels too uncoordinated to manage them both comfortably. He resheathes the wakizashi and grips his katana in both hands. He just hopes Fate will be kind to them, and that this nightmare is almost over.

Brutus recover his shotgun from the Floor, checks the shells, then walks the billion miles across the darkened room.

He readies himself by the door and motions that they are heading out. Allow himself to be a sheild for Melee Orphan.

Heforces the front door open and move out into the street. His sense collectiv;y rejoice now that he oaway from the Building of death and darkness.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

The slight breeze and sudden fresh air comes as a shock as the Arrows realize suddenly what their noses had become used to. The stars are out, and the rain from earlier has left a touch of ozone odor in the air. It's strangely... normal after an hour of close quarters combat with the undead.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Tug breathes heavily of the fresh air. It's so quiet. "Hold up, guys, while I see if there's anyone else about." Tug speaks in High Speech as quietly as possible while he prepares a spell to search for any other human patterns within the ever-shifting Tapestry...

Sense Life-Human 3 sux

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Empty park at midnight...

PRE

"I don't sense anybody. And I don't see anybody. So I think we're ok," Tug tells them. He can't wait to leave this building behind, but he remembers they have a body to carry home. Unless the damn necromancer got to it. Tug looks around for Ollie's body, unsure of precisely where it had been left.

Page 27 of 31 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last
Closed Thread