Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Well, they could take a few lessons from Asylum then... *Max says with a grin.*

So, where would like like to begin, hmm? *Max asks, sweeping across the whole of the ballroom with his arm.*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Could try making a circle of the room or just hang out around where ever the snack table is." Tally tosses out her two cents before she takes a sip from her glass, which is in her other hand.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods, he'd grown used to having conversations on the go; the thin man setting a gentle pace so Tally didn't spill what was left of her drink.* So, what do you do with yourself doing the day? *He asks with a curious grin*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"I work out during the mornings and in the afternoon, I work on my artistic abilities. I also keep an eye on the market to keep updated on my investments." Tally says while mentally adding, What few bonds I managed to buy at least. Thank god that those computer stocks keep at a steady level or I might restore back to my old ways of forging people's signatures.

"I also try to stay involved with my social circle, willing to lend a hand if they need another one." The Hunterheart goes on to state. "Although mostly, I just attend what gatherings they hold to met new people and to catch up with those I know."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods, thankful he didn't have to devote as much time as others to the gym grind.* So you're an artist then? Or is it just a hobby more than a profession?

*He doesn't comment on the market trading; having never developed a taste for the ins and out of stock trading.

The talk of the keeping in touch with others draws a soft chuckle from Max.* I know that feeling. My colleges have gathers like that every so often. They're supposed to be about networking and making connects; but really it's just an excuse to BS and see who put their foot in their mouth in entertaining ways...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"I'm looking into becoming an artist, it's not as easy as it sounds though. Mostly thinking of giving comics a try seeing as they tell a much more detailed story." Tally replies to Max's question concerning being an artist. "Well, I'm not so sure about the networking part but making connections and offering support is the primary why we continue to gather. Also, don't all social circles have... improvised 'group therapy' sessions?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Ahh, I see, so you're in visual arts. Well, if tonight is any indication, there are plenty of comic fans in Sacramento... *Max says with a grin.*

You've obviously never been to an academic gathering. They're more likely to induce group therapy than serve as it...
    *He says with a soft laugh.* But, there are a few of my colleges I get along with. In small doses...

*The thin man is silent for a few moments, then turns to Tally with a curious grin.* What would you say to getting out of here? We both can get out of these costumes and into something more comfortable. I can put down this damn cane...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally listens to Max's description of academic gatherings while sipping the remainder of her drink. She nods in agreement with the small doses. Then, she feels her face heat up at the suggestion of... well, she does begin to study Max with a critical eye, sizing him up to try and decide if she should take him up on that offer.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max raises a curious eyebrow as tally looks him over. He smiles in return, the woman's critical gaze more than a little amusing to the thin man. Going home alone or with her, tonight was about having fun...* Oooooooor, you could stay here, and have fun explaining your costume to someone new, all over again. *Max draws the first word out playfully.*

But, I don't have the luxury of keeping an artist's hours; I'll have to get some sleep before heading off to work. And if I'm going to enjoy the rest of my evening, it won't be someplace so... public... *Max winks, leaning his head a little closer towards Tally.*

Last chance... *He says in a softer volume; slipping his arm from Tally's, offering her his hand instead.*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Sighing, Tally decides to decline the offer. "Sorry but I think I'll stick around here. After all, I shouldn't deprive others of my company, that wouldn't do at all as they'd be missing out on something grand." She tells Max.

"I had a nice chat with you and if there's another one of these parties, maybe we can hook up again." Tally adds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread