Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Asa and Chantay

L

She doesn't seem to mind the appraisal in the least, a slight grin curling at the corners of her lips as she notices his eyes linger. Her own sweeping across the muscled planes of his chest exposed by the cut of his shirt. She knew a lot of Uratha that would be jealous of that musuculature...and a lot more women who'd appreciate them. "And you fill yours out pretty well yourself," there's a definite purr to the end of that sentence. "Kitty likes" or "Me-ow" probably would have been a bit over the top, even given the costume.

"Catwoman," she taps one nail teasingly against the slice of bare skin on his chest, letting it drag teasingly as she moves in a slow circle around him, "The Halle Berry version. I've been told it wasn't the greatest movie, but..." her eyes flicker down briefly to the black leather criss-crossing her frame, "it couldn't have been all bad."

"Which would make the other vigilante the Caped Crusader himself," those eyes sparkle up at him, a mixture of curiosity and mischief showing in their depths, "Or has that oppressive governor you humiliate not allowed Batman comics into California?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It sounds a lot like 'Barbarella', then," Asa answered, watching Chantay as one might, well, watch a mercurial feline.

"Unfortunately, that tyrant is not the one to blame for my ignorance -- I'm more of a theatre person than comic books."
    Pausing a moment, he smiled and added, "And football games." He wasn't completely boring.

As she completed her circle, he mirrored her, tapping the upper tip of her sternum with a gloved finger.

"You're... aggressive, Catwoman."

It was said with a mixture of amusement, and respect, with just the hint of a question, as he slid his finger downward, seeing if it was just an act.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

L

"I haven't seen that one. And I'm afraid I don't know much about football...just a little about Rodgers, I attended Berkley when he played there." Which...pretty much summed up the extent of her knowledge of the sport.

Her eyebrows rise slightly at the tapping of his finger, not in indignation. But...in intrigue, perhaps even challenge. Her smile only widening as he speaks again. "Mhmm..." her eyes sparkle slightly, the clawed tips of her gloves fingerwalking their way up his chest as his touch slides lower. Not a move made to stop it. "You know what they say about curiosity and the cat..."

Which also reminded her of that sneaking suspicion she'd felt earlier. And her head cocks slightly to the side as she looks up at him. Where could she have seen him before? The question seemed to float just out of reach...tantalizing...

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

The gloved finger continued over the skin, coming to rest in the 'V' of the bustier. Asa pulled gently, moving to the side and around Chantay, the soft rumbling of his Lordly Blood pushing his own aggressiveness up slightly. His free hand coming to rest on her waist as he stepped behind her; the other, now on gently resting on the bare skin of her upper abdomen. For a moment, he simply enjoyed the soft pulse of her breathing under his hand, seeing if she would resist his manipulation of their positions.

"Indeed, I do. Curious cat, perhaps you have found that
    petite mort?" he laughed softly as he spoke, amused by the joke's play on words and his own circumstances.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

L

Even without her tutelage under Victoria, many of the various subtle intentions behind Asa's movements would have stood out clearly to Chantay. They were, in part, an assertion of dominance. Something that stood out clearly to the instincts of the wolf within her...instincts that urged the Alpha to deny him his assertion, contest it.

But she was not hear to be a wolf. That was a life she lived, and a burden she bore, almost constantly. And while she'd never change her past, and would always be proud of what she was, there were times when she just needed to be a woman instead of an Uratha. Tonight was one of them.

So she let herself be turned slightly by him, let her back arch to rest her shoulders lightly against his chest. Her head tilted back to look up at him as it was noted almost lazily how their current position seemed only to accent the difference in physical stature between them. "Of course," She let the arch of her back turn into a luxurious stretch, using the motion to let her arms rise to wrap loosely around his neck. And her smile, if possible, came even easier to her lips. "What good are nine lives if you don't use them, hmm?"

Closed Thread