Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) Terri, Rick & Alister

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

So much for being original, Terri thought as she turned to look at the man wearing a very similar costume that she'd found for Rick but still kept a friendly smile on her face, laughing at his joke and her husband's apparent lack of knowledge on the movie. Maybe I should have sat down with him and watched it, she thought before quickly remembering the hollow didn't have a DVD player.

"Well, we try for special occasions," Terri replied, holding out her hand. "I'm Terri and this is my husband, Rick."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Alister took Terri's hand and shook it firmly, then offered the hand to Rick. "I'm Alister. Pleasure to meet you both."

"Unfortunately, my own Gem wasn't able to make it this evening. A shame, because they we would have properly matched." He smirked, looking over their costumes. "Did you do these yourself or did you have them made?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

L

Gem...was that another movie reference or just how he referred to his significant other? Rick decided not to ask. He'd figure it out eventually, maybe, if it was important. No need to continuously show how little he knew about the movie...and/or game. Thankfully, as he exchanged handshakes with the man, that tinted visor would probably prevent him from guessing that those thoughts were lurking beneath the surface. Maybe he should make sure to have Terri incorporate one of those into next year's costume somehow too. "It certainly is." Then his question came and...Rick realized that, while he'd assumed Terri had ordered them somehow, he wasn't really sure. So he opted to stay quiet and let her field that particular question.

"Oh, I brought them," Terri revealed. "I saw them while searching the internet and just couldn't resist." She looked around the room, making sure to tuck her arm through Rick's for that extra level of comfort and security their pledge brought them both. "Have you lived in Sacramento long, Alister?" Terri asked as she looked back at Alister.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Alister nods. "A friend in Las Vegas made mine. The woman is a wizard with a sewing machine." And an actual mage, to boot. As she put it, being skilled at the Matter arcanum can be a godsend when it comes to finding the right fabric...

"I arrived only recently. Been traveling around a good bit, most recently in Las Vegas."
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare

L

"I'm sure you'll like it here, Sacramento's a great city." Probably even more so when you didn't have to worry about Monarchs with declining sanity, Loyalists, Fae, a Hedge gone haywire, or any other selection from the mind-boggling array of crises, problems, and emergencies he'd seen over the years. "Might not have the glitz of LA and Hollywood, but it's got a charm all its own." Of course, in his instance the woman on his arm had a large part in that. The ring on his finger and the bond of fate that connected them a tangible reminder of the bond that had helped finally slaked his wanderlust.

"Wow, Las Vegas? I've always wanted to go there," Terri said, giving Rick a look. It was a massive hint, easy enough for the Elemental's keen sight to pick up without any trouble. The fact she gripped his arm as she said it also gave it away. Just in case Rick never got the hint, Terri added, "Perhaps we can go there for our honeymoon? What d'you think?"

Was she smiling? Oh, yeah.

L

Oh...that was unexpected. Not that she wanted to go on a honeymoon, of course. Though that would probably have to wait until after the end of Autumn. He just hadn't expected her to suggest a destination known for strippers, and gambling, and legalized prostitution, and the philosophy that you should do things there you'd never tell anyone about anywhere else. "Yeah, that sounds great. Bet it'll be a lot of fun."

How would he possibly be able to get through a week there with her without getting into trouble?

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Alister chuckles as Terri not-so-subtly hints at her husband. "Las Vegas is an interesting place, I will say. Nowhere else quite like it in the world." He gives Rick a 'good luck, my friend' look and a grin.

"I bet it is, althought the Eiffel Tower is supposed to look amazing in autumn. The sights of Paris would be a nice break too, although work this close to Christmas gets so busy," Terri said, changing subjects. "What is it you do, Alister? When you're off the Grid, I mean."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread