Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Not as many as you'd expect. It's kind of refreshing to walk down a street without anyone knowing me." Tally says to Max, she had always been held under suspect upon her return and her criminal activity didn't do much more then validate their suspensions about strangers.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Yes, there is a certain amount of anonymity that comes with so many people in a city. *It was something Max counted on to make it through every night. He thinks for a few moments, his smile turning slightly conspiratorial as he regards the young woman.* Of course, that begs the question, why would you want that anonymity, hmm?

*He glances over at the bar, then back to Tally; giving her a few moments to think about her answer.* I believe it's customary to buy a woman a drink. Care for anything?

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally is a bit taken back by the question but before she could give an answer, Max offers to buy her a drink. "I wouldn't mind a hard lemonade, although I'm not sure they would have any here." Is her answer while she mentally reviews how to answer the first question. I doubt explaining that I returned a stranger to the town of my birth would be the correct answer. Tally mentally muses to herself. Could go with having gotten rebellious and doing some childish things that caused conflict until it came to the point where I felt I should just skip out of town.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods, he was partial to bourbon in his living days. And moonshine during the 20's, but good luck finding that these days... He slips off to the bar, asking for a "hard lemonade", whatever that was. Thankfully, the club was used to the more delicate tastes of modern drinkers; the bartender handing Max a Mike's in a plastic cup.

When he returns, Max hands it to Tally, his little side trip giving the woman time to ponder her answer.* You know, I have to wonder what drove someone to combine lemons with liquor. Sounds like a fraternity chemistry experiment...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"I believe the sourness of the lemonade drowns out the taste of the liquor." Tally muses before adding, 'I think there are a lot of micro-breweries now a days that make use of odd combination. I seem to recall one such micro-brew that uses maple syrup in addition to liquor..."

"So you're here with friends then?" She asks as she notices him not having a drink of his own.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max shrugs slightly.* I guess I'm odd, I like to drink for the taste... *He gives Tallly a slightly doubtful look as she talks about the strange microbrew, Max laughing softly and shaking his head.* Oh yes, because if there is one thing I've thought while drinking a beer, its "What I really need with this is a stack of pancakes..."

Hmm? *He looks down at his empty hand, then back to Tally.* Oh, no. I'm just not much of a social drinker. It's safer that way, and I don't have to pay for a cab. The rare times I do have a drink, it's usually at home.

I'm here for the same reason you are; meet some new faces and trying to blow off a little steam before I have to go back to work tomorrow. Unless you have some devious, ulterior motive for being here tonight?
    *Max asks with a playful grin.*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Ulterior motive? Nothing really jumps to mind." Tally replies, she really wanted to try and connect with people who weren't members of the Freehold. "Well, unless you don't care for dancing." The Hunterheart adds with a slight smile.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

I've been known to get on the dance floor from time to time. But then, there are so many other ways to enjoy tonight. Have anything particular in mind? *Max says with a wink. He wasn't quite sure if the woman was hinting she wanted to dance or not; the thin man waiting for Tally's response.*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Well, a dance would be nice although I seem to recall that there are other parties going on at this hotel. If you're done here, we could go check them out." Tally says after taking a sip of her drink.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Oh, I think I've found what I was looking for here. Care to lead the way? *Max says with a smile, offering the druid his arm; twirling the cane in the other.*

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread