51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1110) Matt and Daniella

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma, Presence 4 (Boyish Looks)

Bobby laughed awkwardly at Matt's joke. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to seem rude." He paused for a moment, thinking of what to say next. "Matt's right though, I was just studying your costume. It's pretty neat."

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-06 10:26:47 Aenigma rolls 7 to Wits+Subterfuge to play along with Matt's joke and hide true emotions (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 7, 7, 2, 1, 9, 3 1 success

He smiled at Tim in a friendly manner. "Well, I think the only truth serum you have to worry about is the one in your hand." He chuckled. "They do say a drunk man never lies."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Tim chuckles lightly, noting that the reply was shaky. The costume was literally a five minute thing, but then he didn't mind if they kid was looking at him for other reasons. He knew he was hot.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-06 10:36:33 Half rolls 4 to rolling to spot a lie (10 Again) 1, 8, 7, 2 1 success

"Alright sure." he said, not really wanting to make a scene. He smiles slightly at the truth serum comment. "True true. " he drinks. "But I don't lie normally. "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella was enjoying the banter going back and forth among the group. Though the blood gave her the look and feeling of being alive, she still felt slightly self conscious, finding herself making sure her movements we correct. Seeing Matt approach and feeling his touch, she gives him a flirty smile before turning back to the group. As she takes a sip of her drink, her eyebrows raise at the thought of a truth serum, and interesting concept. Her eyes to back and forth between Tim and Bobby, an amused look on her face. In a playful tone, "Truth is truth. To the end of reckoning." she wasn't sure if anyone besides Matt would know who she was quoting, but it was the only thing that came to mind. She looks to Tim and smiles, "But I have to agree with Bobby, it is a neat costume! Not often you see the droid from Star Wars that help save the galaxy on numerous occasions." her tone was nothing but honest, and slightly playful, she wanted to lighten the mood a bit. She may not remember all the character names or story lines, but she remembered enough of the movie to know R2 was usually a hit.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Player of the Month

"The Bard said that so it has to be true." Matt replies with a teasing grin towards Daniella as she drops the first Shakespeare quotation of the night. "As for alcohol as truth serum, well most of the truths I've seen revealed under the influence of alcohol have led to situations that are only fit for the Jerry Springer Show. 'In Vino Veritas' is not always something people are prepared for." Of course it was part of the life he lived, a great Lie about what was out there that allowed the Herd to sleep soundly and not realize just how dangerous the world around them really was. For them tonight was a feast of delights, a chance to pretend to be make believe monsters, have a few drinks and fall into a safe bed with someone else. For him and the rest of the Pack, tonight was R and R and the one night of the year where the monsters were fake and trying to claw your pants off instead of your face.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella returns his teasing grin with one of her own, but adds a wink to it. She enjoyed being able to throw out Shakespeare quotes and have someone understand it and enjoy it as well. Though she has never really sat down and tossed around Shakespeare quotes with Kindred, perhaps she should try it next Court. Listening to Matt she adds, “I’ve always been amazed at how people lower and lose their inhibitions after a couple drinks.” Finishing her drink, “Though I have seen people go both ways, they are either violent, or crying, which has always seemed odd, the way its effect can change from person to person.” she shrugs and smiles. Like her, her drink wouldn’t cause her to be violent, or cry, or reveal any truths, but it would make her sick later, which she was not looking forward to.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Technique

Emily approached her pack, plus the guy she saw Alison with earlier and the girl in the Red Riding Hood costume, pulling West (The Mage) by the hand behind her. "Hey, guys." She says, smiling at the two she didnt know. She extended a friendly hand to Daniella Sage . "Dont believe we've met. Emily." She says, matter-of-factly.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Turning her attention to Emily, Matts sister, she smiles, accepting Emilys extend hand, "Pleased to meet you! I'm Daniella." her tone a friendly, with a British accent. She takes Emily in, "I do have to say, you look amazing in that costume!" no dishonestly in her voice, she really liked the way Emily pulled off such a daring costume.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West gave a small wave, clearly uncomfortable. He acutely felt the odd man out in the presence of the others, like he'd blundered over to the lunch table where the cool, pretty people sat.

He took in Aenigma, frowning slightly.
    Nimbus

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma, Presence 4 (Boyish Looks)

Bobby turned his attention to the newcomers with a friendly smile on his face. He gave the man a slightly quizzical look for a brief moment.

"Hey there, I'm Bobby. How are y'all doing this evening?."

I wonder why he gave me that look. Hopefully he didn't catch me checking out his girlfriend earlier...is not like I meant any harm by it, but is hard not to look at her!

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Tim waves at the other happily. "Hey Emily. Hey..." he looks at the other man who has walked up. "Sir, whats happening?" He is kind of glad the moment had been broken. He fluffs back his hair and drinks.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread