Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Tim looks over the ball room. His eyes alight on the Harley but then notices that she seems involved. There was a bat girl, another girl with her boyfriend or husband. He sighs.

"How about the druid?" he says.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hm...maybe I did read him wrong earlier and maybe he isn't all that interested, Alison thought to herself as they waited for the others to come back with the drinks. She mentally shrugged to herself figuring it was no skin off her nose.

"Yeah, I like to compete and climbing is challenging and I enjoy the survivalist element and being around nature. It's nice to be able to do a job you enjoy and to share that excitement with others." Alison nodded in agreement with the boyscout comment. "Boy Scouts are a good group and do a lot of good for boys and encouraging an active lifestyle. Kids these days could learn a lot from a group like that."

She grinned and continued when the star wars theme was mentioned, "Well, that would be Matt's suggestion. I just got roped up in all it cause they thought it'd be fun to dress as a theme. I don't mind it and the costume is cool I suppose. How about you? You pick your's because of where you work?"

[COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Player of the Month

"She's cute and the costume is really cool." The Elodoth speaks with an approving tone, his eye following Tim's glance around the room. "If you need a wingman, I'm willing to offer a hand." Tim was Pack and Matt remembered their first two conversations at the Tur and then in the living room of the Pack den, he wanted to help Tim put down some roots here in the city and find a place for himself. Part of that was remembering that Pack was family, sure they teased each other and had their moments where they all argued or things got tense but he trusted Emily, Alison and Tim with his life and everything he held dear. The least he could do for his pack brother was to help him meet a pretty girl on Halloween, as Alpha he understood the dangers of their existence and realized that they all needed to live each moment, not many Uratha died in bed and thus "We're here for a good time, not a long time" wasn't just a line from a 'Trooper' song.

"We should probably head back with the drinks, I would like to help you and Alison out and still have time for a dance or two with a beautiful girl." Matt smiled at Daniella.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Tim nods and orders a Roy Rogers.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma, Presence 4 (Boyish Looks)

Bobby listened closely and nodded in agreement with Allison's comment about the boy scouts. "It really is a wonderful organization, and you are totally right. Kids nowadays spend too much time playing videogames instead of spending time outdoors." Even though he wasn't exactly the type to go camping every weekend either, at least he had spent most of his spare time learning new things and finding ways to better himself.

He smiled at her as she told him about the Star Wars costumes. "Well, I must congratulate him for the brilliant idea! Dressing up with a theme is a neat touch for these sorts of events." He paused for a moment, taking in her costume again. "Besides, if it wasn't for him you would not be wearing this costume right now, and I apologize if I sound uncouth by saying this but you certainly look stunning in it."

Bobby gave her a small wink, hoping that he wasn't too forward with his comment. He took a small sip from his drink and then smiled. "Yeah, I went with the Indy idea because I thought it was slightly ironic and figured that some of my friends attending the party would get a kick out of it."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella follows the gazes, raises her eyebrows and smiles, she is cute. She nods at Matt offering to help, then looks at Tim, "If can help, I am more then happy to!" she is a little excited, thinking it would be fun.
    Hearing Matt mentioning dancing, she looks back at him,"Well, I'm sure we can work something out." her smile and tone suggesting she was thrilled at the idea. Dancing would be fun, the last time she danced was at the Masquerade Ball, and before that, well, too many years ago to count.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison nodded in agreement the kid's statement and just kind of stood there during a moment of awkward silence. When he mentioned the way she looked she got noticeably uneasy and to Bobby it could have been it made her uncomfortable or perhaps embarrassed. She looked back toward Matt and the others to see where the hell her drink.

I bet he's taking his time on purpose.

She turned back to Bobby once she had determined the others position and the location of her drink. She mentally sighed at the situation. She was standing there talking about boy scouts with one of the most awkward guys she has been with in a while.

What's his deal? she asked her self.

"Say," Alison spoke up unable to keep her silence anymore or perhaps it was her inability to stay behaved for such a length of time that caused the outburst. "How old are you anyway? Have you been with a girl before? You a virgin or what?"

The blonde woman wasn't being rude and wasn't upset with Bobby, but it appeared that she might have just been getting bored or maybe she was just tired of pussy footing around and decided to cut to the chase.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Player of the Month

Matt paid for the drinks and began to lead the little group of three back towards Alison and Bobby, who had shown a great deal of resolve and not run for the door. From his vantage point it seemed like the two were talking, which was a good sign, but they needed to get back with the booze before bad things happened. The Elodoth makes his way, carefully, back through the crowd, his own drink and those of Bobby and Alison in his hands. "Well they're still talking." He remarks to the group at large with a bit of a grin as they get closer and closer. After all they needed to be careful, it would be a shame to spill the booze.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma, Presence 4 (Boyish Looks)

Bobby started to blush as Allison asked her questions. This is awkward. He finished the rest of his drink in one long sip before answering.

"I can't be that much younger than you. I'm 24 years old." He paused for a moment, slightly embarrassed to be talking about such subjects out in the open. He looked around, looking a bit uncomfortable. "Umm, if you most know...I'm not a virgin."

I need another drink.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Tim shrugs. "Must be a good sign." he mutters as he approaches the group. "I mean she hasn't started playing hacky sack yet." He holds his own roy rogers and sips it lightly. Ahhhh coke, what DIDN'T you go with.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread