Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 67
DISPLAYED
(1110) Matt and Daniella

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Player of the Month

"Hey guys." Matt says in greeting to Emily and Jimmy, giving them a genuinely welcoming nod as they join the group. "Enjoying the evening so far?" The Elodoth watches the introductions between Daniella and Emily very carefully, wondering how the two women would get along. So far, so good at least.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West ignored Tim's question, not out of any snub to the man, but simply because he didn't think it was directed at him. He nodded noncommittally at the questions and greetings, giving Matt a more sincere nod, but still ready to leave.
    Nimbus

Technique

"You think so? Well thanks...but im no Carrie Fisher." She says with a playful laugh, and nodding in West's readiness to leave. "Hey Matt, Me and Jimmy are gonna head out to his ranch tonight....dont wait up, alright?"

Player of the Month

Matt gives a nod at the information, glad that Daniella had seemingly earned a sister seal of approval and that Emily would have a chance to just let loose and enjoy herself tonight. "Have fun." He remarked, wondering if he should offer the same advice since the beautiful brunette in the Little Red Riding Hood outfit might be feeling frisky.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her eyes brighten, "I defiantly think so!" hearing that she was leaving was disappointing, she was hoping to get to know the young lady better, "It was a pleasure to meet you! I hope you have a wonderful evening." offering a smile to both Emily and the gentleman with her. She looks to Matt and the rest of the group, wondering where the evening was going to go. Matt still owed her a dance, and she was debating asking him herself, you only live once....right? She decides to wait, see if they were going to play wingmen to Tim or not.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"See ya." Tim smiled at the two.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma, Presence 4 (Boyish Looks)

"Sound like y'all have a nice evening planned out." Bobby gave both Emily and Jimmy a friendly smile. "I hope you have a great time."

Now if he only knew what this night held in store for him. He had a feeling that he had screwed up his chances with Alison, but he was too proud to give up just yet. Maybe there was something he could do to salvage the situation. However, he could start feeling the effects of his magic slowly fading away, and he was not sure how well he would handle himself without the "confidence boost."

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread