1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) Torchbearers + Technique

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

When Mike sees Qadesh his mouth falls open. 'What do we think... I eh... ' A big grin appears before he continues, 'You look fucking hot! Wow.'

Mike "Rocky Horror" Tamwood does a step closer to the Asian mage and winks, 'Yes it is the Glee version... that is... until someone pulls my shirt off. I just wasn't sure how much a place like this would allow... but since you're bare-chested why shouldn't I?'

After a grin he steps back to the table where Technique was sitting to take a glass of champagne. 'Anyone else who I can give a glass?' His eyes shift between Qadesh ( Ophidimancer ) and Ahriman ( Iblardora )
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

O
    Ophidimancer

Qadesh smiled at Mike's compliment and bowed jauntily, one foot tipped up while he swept his hat down in a grand gesture.

"Why thank you," he said, "You don't look too bad yourself!"

Still grinning the Mastigos took a seat at the table and said, "So. What are we drinking?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman smiles. "Hello Columbia." he says and then turns back to the others. Hes obviously a little spacey... or hes actually playing up the time curry thing.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Technique

"Oh, just a little Dom Perignon!" At 8 hundred bucks a bottle you better enjoy the shit out of this. The acanthus leans back as one of the girls that was originally at the table whispering something into his ear - and he smiled, waving the two scantily clad ladies off. They stand up to leave just as Pulp Noir and Lux show up at the table. "Ah, see, i told you more were coming." Technique stands up, taking Lux's hand with the sort of charm and elegance he normally only reserved for Ariadne. Daaaaaamn, i love white girls. "Councillor Technique, ma'am. Please, have a seat." He says, motioning to a different chair, and pouring three more glasses, one for Qadesh, Pulp, and Lux, handing one to each. He did his best to not be reminded that, while an entire Cabal he barely knew about was partying with him, the Vigilant Sacrifice was nowhere to be seen. Did we have something planned for tonight? Did i miss something? Shit. After the party i need to go back and look, see if we talked about anything. "So? How is everyone finding Sacramento? I know that several of you are still pretty new to the city. Glad yall have decided to stick around! Lottsa cats ive seen get scared after a week or so."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Hey Lux, Pulp!' Mike waves shortly and smiles. His eyes rest on Lux a little longer, studying her costume. Then he turns to Technique.

'I think Sacramento is a great city. My first reason to move was finding others, to make friends. Well, quite soon after my arrival I met Ahriman... and he made me decide to stay.' The Moros grins, sending a wink to his fellow Arrow. 'And now see what a good decision that was!' His arm points at the other present mages, now part of his Cabal.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Player of the Month

"Pulp." I reply to Technique with a friendly nod, the genuine gesture is friendlier than usual because of the offer of booze, my reasoning being that almost anyone willing to supply me with a drink tonight deserves my friendship and not just because it's Halloween, even if nobody knows. "Sacramento has its charms but really it's a place where we're needed and that, for me at least, is part of the attraction." I pulled out the chair, like I was kind of dressed as and attempting to act like, for Lux and glanced at the rest of the Cabal. I smile, but it's a gesture of respect for the costumes rather something flirtatious or sly, hell I barely even offered a glance at Technique's female friends, except to make sure they were out of earshot.

"I've got to say the outfits look damn good, I'm suddenly rather embarrassed at being overdressed." I flash a grin at the whole group, a smile that extends to my eyes. "Then again I have a cigarette holder, so if I end up drunk and alone at the end of the night I'll just strip down, start ranting about this being "Bat Country" and pretend I was Hunter S. Thompson the whole time." Another smile greets Technique and the Torchbearers and I'm sure that my Cabal might find it odd but the only person in the whole damn ballroom who draws my attention in italics is Lux and even then I'm doing my best to be on my best behavior. After all I really don't want her to regret this whole night and honestly this is my first Halloween party in years, I want to have a good time with people I care about and I'm willing to make whatever effort I need to make sure the night doesn't suck.

O
    Ophidimancer

"Hey guys!" Qadesh greets his Cabalmates with a grin.

"So far I'm finding Sacramento very .. welcoming," he chuckled, inaudibly low in the rustle of the crowd, "mostly because of these guys."

He poured himself a glass of the Dom Perignon and continued, "But I can see why some people get scared. Things around here are just a bit more ... interesting than I'm used to back in my old Consilium. Not bad, just kinda more exciting."

Lux

PRE

"Pleasure to meet you, Councilor, and thank you, but, please, just 'Lux' is fine" the Obrimos replied, changing the Acanthus' hold on her hand into an impromptu trading of grips. She found his gesture charming but, being a gal dressed in jeans and leather, there was a certain impression she wanted to make and curtsying just didn't fit into it; which, ironically, was something Pulp wasn't much helping her out with. She quirked an eyebrow at the Mastigos but eventually took the proffered chair, deciding that it was indeed a night of masks and persona's and there was no need to begrudge Pulp a little acting.

"As for the city, though? I'm finding that I like the extra bit of excitement. Admittedly I haven't really run into anything out of the ordinary, but I did meet a group of people who are rather extraordinary, so I'm not worried," she continued, winking at the collective cabal before taking a sip of her offered drink.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The three white-cloaked figures soon flow up to the table, the one with a measuring rod in the lead. A moment's pause, before the voice reveals itself to be Animus'. "Always nice to see some friendly faces, especially on such a night as this. Enjoying yourselves, I hope?"

In truth, the Thyrsus was glad his face was obscured. Some irrational part of him still wondered, if the hood were pulled back, whether the others might not instead see his face, whether he would become the thing that had stolen so much from him.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman greets his other two cabal mates and smiles at them. "Well well, where did your neck go?" he says to Pulp as he comes up then turns back to tech and listens as each of them gives a reason, smiling at the Moros when he speaks of him. He laughs lightly at Pulps joke and listens to Lux and Q. with intrest. He is about to speak when Animus comes up followed by two others. He studies them and then a look of concentration as they speak. Then he beams brightly as recognition washes over his face.

"The... fateth?" he guesses
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread