Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Hmmm, what to tell?' With a smile Alice starts to dance. 'Well,' she starts when after a close step to Sally, 'I may look like a bunny but I'm actually more a creature of the night.' The Daeva laughs at herself, as if it was a joke.

'I work at two nightclubs... which didn't hold a Halloween Party tonight. Of course, even the manager wants some fun from time to time.' The answer comes with a playful glance of her own.

'How about you?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Sally Romanov

"I own the resturaunt Gypsy's, Have you heard of it?" Sally asks stepping in to meet with Alice and running a hand over the small of Alice's back and then grazing her hip.

"So indeed, we managers must have fun from time to time. But its important to find someone to have fun with." Sally gives a smouldering smile to the Angel faced daeva.

K
    Kazakin

"You do. I'm pretty sure as an assassin, I can get away with anything," Stefan said, with an electric grin. "But I'll respect your choices for this evening. I'm not on shift." He laughed easily, before following Dillon's gaze to the Batman villians. He whistled.

"Now those are some good looking... costumes," he added, watching them. "Friends of yours? Or do DC villians not get along with Marvel Heroes?" the Cahalith winked. Well, he probably wasn't going to get laid this evening, but it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the view.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin glances towards where Dillon is looking and could only assume that the man knew some of those villains are. He observes Dillon's face out of the corner of his eye as he trying to think of something to add concerning any, if any, crossovers there were between the DC and Marvel universe. "Hm, wasn't there some game where members of the two fought each other?"

He holds his chin with his other hand as he gives the matter some thought. The Itheaur frowns after a few seconds as his thoughts head towards a catch phrase of 'get over here!' Why am I thinking of Scorpion's catch phrase?

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Oh yeah," Dillon nods at Stefan's remark to his Creed. "How did that go again? 'Nothing is true; everything is permitted.'" Though surely, Ezio Auditore dirty dancing with Captain America at a Halloween party wasn't originally imagined as a possible definition of that motto.

"I'd step all over your feet, anyway."

He shakes himself out of the reaction to the Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum and laughs. "I think I recognize a few of them. I wouldn't know about Marvel and DC in videogames, though. I'm notoriously bad at those, too."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

K
    Kazakin

"Exactly. Everything is permitted, and if I want to dance the horizontal tango with the symbol of American Truth and Justice, I can," Stefan said, flashing his teeth in a grin. "And maybe I wouldn't care if you stepped on my feet. There's something endearing about bad dancing." He winked.

"C'mon, it's 2011. No one'll give a shit, and I'm a good enough dancer for both of us. It's Halloween, we're in Heaven and Hell- let's sin our asses off."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh yes I've heard of it.' Alice chuckles playfully, not making objection against the closer touch, at all. 'I read a review of your anniversary, a while back. It was written by a friend of mine. Now, if I have something to celebrate I'm sure I can come to your place!' Her hand caress Sally's bare shoulder, slowly moving to her back.

In a short pause she ponders about calling Ariana her friend. They could always talk nicely to each other, yet still way to formal for Alice. However, it was the easiest way to speak about her to Sally.

'Oh trust me, I born to make fun.' Now she also uses her left hand, which started at Sally's hips, meaning they stand even closer.

I guess my time as bunny is over for tonight.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally smiles as the gorgeous blonde slinks closer and reciprocates, Slipping close enough so their bodies touched. "Oh, yes, I can see that." Her eyes met with the alluring woman and wrapped both hands around her small waist. Their bodies even closer now as the music took them over while pressed together.

They danced together for the next several songs, not hiding playful touches and caresses.
    "So Alice, are you hoping for something more intriguing after all this?" Sally flashes an even more playful look to the sexy blonde.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's loud snicker turns into a charming laugh as he looks over to Alice and Sally, thoroughly enjoying themselves. There was no way he could politely refuse without looking like a complete homophobe, and that he isn't, so what the hell. It could be fun.

"Yeah, alright." Dillon says, offering his right hand with a waggle of his fingers. "You lead. And keep that hidden blade to yourself."

It's a good thing Lance Rayner isn't here, he might get jealous.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Hmmm...' While softly biting on her lower lip Alice seems to consider something. Only short she looks at Dillon, then with a playful grin she looks into Sally's eyes. Her hand gently touches one cheek, 'That depends on you honey.'

A soft chuckle before she continues: 'Since patriotism seems to include only men tonight, the better sex is stuck with each other I believe. Not that I see that as a problem...' Her eyes lower a little, looking at the nicely shaped body.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread