Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh!' Alice laughs shortly, 'I love every kind of party! But Masquerades are truly one of the favorites.' She winks to Leo, and thanks to the rabbit's ears dangling next to her head she couldn't help but to look cute instead of naughty.

'So yes, of course I was there.' Alice answers the friendly glance with her own warm smile.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

L
    LivingScarecrow

Leo chuckles. "I didn't have a chance to attend. I only just arrived in the country recently." he says. "It seems we are of kindred souls, Miss Alice. I haven't had the chance to get the lay of the land, though. Do you two know of any good establishments that cater to people of more refined taste?"

The other Awakened do have their establishments, yes, but the Sleepers are always a fantastic font of information. he mused.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin is slightly disappointed to find that they really were talking about a masquerade event. He shrugs, he's suddenly a bit out of his depths as he didn't sport that large of a fortune or has any plans to rub shoulders with the blue bloods. Well, this does seem to be a rather fancy hotel. Kevin muses to himself and he becomes aware of hunger pangs, they were minor but he is eager to grab something from what food they have out.

"Must be some charity event." Kevin muses before asking, "I don't suppose any of you are thirsty? I think they're offering drinks."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Kindred souls? Dillon questions internally. Refined taste? Is this some vampire with an Obfuscated Beast, or just a breather with the worst choice of vocabulary, ever?

Deciding on the proper code, something that would be meaningless to a very lucky (or unlucky?) human, Dillon offers a shrug and a gesture to himself and the adorable bunny. "Alice and I frequent the Avalon with some regularity. You might want to give it a try.

"You'll probably get a better reaction without your Mask, though."
    The Gangrel smiles his lopsided, disarming smile, assuring that it's only a playful jibe.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckles because of all the irony here. The connotations of the used words were very usable for a vampire. Although 'getting a drink' would not be smart right now. Poor mortal soul, maybe she'll drink someone here later. However, this Leo might be a good source of income.

'Actually, what Dillon tries to say...' Alice winks to her fellow Kindred, then continues to smile to Leo and Kevin. 'is that I am manager of both the nightclub Avalon and Club Ember, a strip club.' A second later she has two pairs of business cards in her hand. 'Every now and then, there are also themed nights if that's what you like.'

She offers the cards but doesn't want to promote the clubs too muchon her free night, so she replies to Kevin.'I just drank something already, but feel free to get something yourself. Thanks anyway.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

L
    LivingScarecrow

Leo accepted the business card and looked it over briefly, using the time provided when Alice replied to Kevin. Otherwise, his eyes didn't leave her but for a glance to Dillon or Kevin every so often.

"A club manager? Why, that sounds most interesting. I know nothing of what it takes to run a business such as that; it must be tedious work." he says, smiling as he talked to Alice. He turned his attention to Dillon, for a moment.

"May I ask what you do, sir? Work is a boring topic but something to pass the time until something fascinating catches our attention."

He looks to Kevin, replying briefly to his statements concerning drinks. "I don't drink. Thank you for asking, though."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods as both Alice and Leo declining a drink, he pretty much assumes that Dillon has as well. He doesn't drink anything alcoholic but he's sure that they should have virgin drinks, after all, designated drivers and what not. He says, before walking to the bar, "I'll be back then."

With that said, Kevin walks away from the group at a slow pace as he is looking about for the bar and upon spotting, it, he picks up his pace as he weave through the crowds. "What do you have that's non-alcoholic?" The Itheaur asks the man behind the counter when it's his turn.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon rolls his eyes away from the conversation at Alice's admittance of managing two of the largest clubs in the city, and raises his gloved fist to his mouth to cover a very loud cough. Even without employing supernatural senses, the cough sounds strangely like the word showoff! He looks playfully back to the bunny with a wink, before nodding at Kevin's excusing himself from the gathering momentarily. The Gangrel might actually drink at some point, since he'd already burned the blood to do it. He might as well pretend to be the same as any of the other party goers.

Sally does notice the Bunny Fu Fu and the Captain talking and wonders if they would want to interrupted. Fortune Favors the Bold, Sally thinks to herself, gives a Wink to Stefan and Ben, and she makes her way over to them not being subtle at all in her movements, "Well Hello, may I join you?" Sally askes the two lovely people.
    "Something fascinating just caught my attention." Dillon answers Leo with a nod to the two approaching assassins ( Sally Romanov and Stefan Anderson ).

The Gangrel Priscus First Avenger smiles a welcoming smile for them. "I won't complain, so long as you're not here to kill us. But at least if you are, we can die happy."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Tedious? No, on the contrary! It is a lovely job, of course I'm busy with it, but I'm not doing it alone.' Alice almost has a proud smile when talking about the clubs. If he only knew who the actual boss(es) are. And she grins when Dillon gives her a "silent" hint. Too bad for him Alice nearly lives for giving show offs, unless he means to motivate her of course.

Then she turns to the newcomers, 'Hello!' Her happy tone was clear about how welcome they are. 'Well, if you were going to kill us, then at least don't waste my tasty bunny body.' After a laugh she looks at the woman and her beautiful costume. 'I love your outfit!'

Played by Dark Passenger

L
    LivingScarecrow

Leo chuckles and steps a pace closer to Alice, placing a hand on the small of her back, leaned forward to speak softly into her ear.

"Let's make use of that tasty bunny body of yours. Join me on the dance floor?" he asks, a slow grin spreading across his face. It was a perfect chance to leave Dillon with his own gorgeous lady-friend, which wasn't all that bad.

2011-11-02 10:06:33| | Leo Rex rolls 13 to Presence+Persuasion+StrikingLooks4+5(equipment) to seduce Alice (10 Again)| | 9, 2, 8, 5, 6, 9, 3, 2, 2, 7, 5, 5, 3| | 3 successe3

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread