Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1110) (Imperial) Jennifer, Conner and Ariana

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    I
    Irina

In a rather good-natured way, Josephine rolled her eyes. "Don't make me...poke you with a thorn," she threatened Sidor mildly. The Haunt was finding the evening to be fantastically enjoyable; a veritable few hours of letting her hair down.

"From what I gather from the...films and such, I'm supposed to be...good at that."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Oh Come now Pam!" ConJoker says with a boisterous voice, "You sell yourself short, After all... According to Bats your ...." Deep inhale through the nose... "Intoxicating..."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"He wouldn't know intoxicating if it danced naked in front of him and bit him on the dick," Sidor said in that terrible, terrible accent. "But hey, if you're gonna die, there are worse ways to die than with a kiss." Somehow, he managed to communicate that he was winking beneath the mask, and the darkness beneath.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Holy Moley Hushy made a joke!" Conner laughs, "Way to Go Happy Pants!" Conner gives Hushidor a Slap on the back.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana could not help but raise her brow at the remark by Sidor. She moved her hand in front of her lips while they were pursed for a moment, if anything to hold in her laugh. The conversation had the strangest tone of irony, only known to those who knew each other and what they were.

Turning to Sidor she asked with humor in her voice. “So, were you volunteering to dance?”

“Unless of course, you want to avoid being hauled away by Batgirl for indecent exposure.” She winked at Jennifer.

“You never know, perhaps the Joker wants to dance with the Devil in the pale moon light.” Ariana smiled and snickered a little at the double entendre.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Would you like me to dance?" Sidor shot back, his lips quirking into a smile behind the mask. "I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind. He's barely in touch with sanity at the best of times." He couldn't help but want to laugh at the strangeness, the freedom of not being Sidor Rurikovitch Grigoriev while he was wearing a mask.

He felt it acutely, and the Man Within rose up in him. He caught it, barely, just in time, and reminded himself why he did not indulge in this.

It is alright. I am a master of myself. His needs are past.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Think I might need to keep in eye on things here," Jennifer replied just as easily to Ariana; enjoying the in character banter.
    She sneaks a look to Grigoriev; rather enjoying the levity the evening was bringing.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

I
    Irina

The good Doctor was completely uncertain how close to the actual characters, these new personas were, but on some bizarre level it made her curious to discover more. Particularly after how Sidor and Deputy Greyson were acting- it was quite fascinating the behold.

"Well...I have two left feet."
    Perhaps she could blame it on the vines? "So...intoxicating or not, the...results would still be...hilarious."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Sanity is SOooooo overrated..." Joker laughs before shifting his gaze to Jennifer.

"Thats okay, I will stay here with the Lady Bats and see if she wants to get in touch with her evil side."

"What do you say Pammy, can we convert the Dark Lady to the Dark side."
    Conner wraps an arm around the shoulder of both the bat girl and the plant girl.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Still uncertain if it was Gray talking, or Conner/Joker, Ariana chuckled at the exchange.

Ariana slid on her feet to first in front of Joker, Ivy and Batgirl, “How is it that,” she slid with her hands flowing in the air and turned in front of Two Face, “we go to all of these,” she slid again on her feet and spun around once in front of Bane, “beautiful festivities,” She slid and turned while she did to arrive in front of Hush. “and rarely anyone dances?” The Lordess smiled while attempting to act aloof, trying to get into the spirit of the night.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.