Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
(1110) (Imperial) Jennifer, Conner and Ariana

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor smiled, very slightly, watching Ariana twirl. It had been a long time since he had danced with anyone- and he was not a particularly good dancer. Something about his curse made him too preternaturally still for such graceful movements. He supposed inscrutable Haunts were not supposed to enjoy dancing.

"Dance with me, then," he said, in that awful, awful accent. "Unless you'd hate to break the trend."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo hadn't said anything in a while. Then again, having a mask that both concealed and restricted facial movements wasn't conducive to holding long conversations. Maybe he should have just gone looking for a Luchador style Bane mask. That would have been more familiar and less of a hassle.

As the Mexican Lord is lost in thought, Hush/Sidor had beats him to the offer. He turns to Ariana/Harley "I would like to have the next dance, unless someone wants to flip for it." With that, he turns to check the reaction from Castor/Two Face. Ricardo would like to dance, and this environment was more lively than most of the other 'festivities' they attended.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana laughed. “Of course I would love to break the trend.” She said to Hush/Sidor and slipped her hand in the crook of his elbow.

Looking to Bane/Ricardo. “You may certainly have the next dance, unless of course someone does flip for it. However, if your coin is same sided, it may be cheating.” The Lordess grinned to her cousin with a wink.

Turning to give Joker/Conner a knowing look before she left for the dance floor. Ariana wondered if anyone else would follow their lead and dance.

I
    Irina

Josephine arched a brow as he swung his arms around their shoulders, but nonetheless looked faintly amused at such a response from Conner/Joker. She tipped her head, studying Jennifer/Batgirl and smirked a little bit. "I think it...shouldn't be too difficult to convert her... Everyone has a dark side, waiting to come out."

The comment was made in jest, of course. Whether she believed the statement was true, was a serious discussion for another time.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I think every one has embraced their dark sides tonight," Jennifer responded to the Whip with an impish grin.
    "- and I certainly don't see any harm in a dalliance from the lines of black and white."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Just ask Harley..."

"Did I ever tell you about the first time I met Harley... She was trying to do a psychological profile on me."
    Conner points out to her.

"Now look at her..." Joker laughs a loud laugh, "Such a lovely little sociopath..."

I
    Irina

Josephine turned around, surveying the other dancers and the other faces - some familiar and some not - as they conversed. The dress fluttered around with the movement, and she absently patted at the vines. It felt rather strange to be wearing the dress, but she was growing more comfortable in it. It was hard not to, what with everyone wearing something ludicrous and fun. It felt strangely pleasant not to be in her own head for a while; there was a freedom there that she considered was slightly dangerous to crave.

"I... see exactly what you mean," the Haunt responded lightly, her lips quirking upward in amusement. "The slow descent into insanity can be... so much fun to witness."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo laughed nervously at Dr. Powell/ Poison Ivy's statement. The Lords were faster to 'descend into insanity' then any of their compatriots. "Well, in that case you will all have front rows seats." He states cryptically. "The Venom will get to my head soon enough." With that the Hispanic Ventrue taps his head. Maybe they would see that as IC instead of him being completely serious. Maybe, but he doubted it.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.