Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) (Imperial) Jennifer, Conner and Ariana

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Jennifer slows her steps as she admires the Regent - Harpy's costume. She gives an appreciative laugh at her fellow vampire's in - character comment.

"Hello, Harley." She greets mischievously.
    She nears the Regent - harpy @Ariana Donovan and Regent - Deputy @Conner Greyson to where they can speak comfortably.
    She gives the Regent - Deputy's costume an appreciative look.

"Good evening."

As the three of them moved a little to the side, Ariana chuckled. "Yes that is I. Your costume is quite believable. The cape is so much fun." She smiled to Jennifer as she admired her outfit. "The decor is so amazing tonight. The ballroom looks beautiful set up as heaven and hell. There are some surprising costumes this evening so far. I wonder what else we will see."

The ballroom was a little bitter sweet as she looked around, reminded of another Halloween years ago.

Looking to Conner in his detailed face paint, she said. "I did not realize there would be so many from Gotham arriving this evening." The white of the make up contrasted well with his costume. Thankfully, it was not Grey.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I wonder if the Batboy will make an appearance... hehe ho ho hehe..." His laugh was more Heath Ledger then Jack Nicholson. But the voice was a darker Mark Hamill. At least he was trying, Conner isn't exactly an actor by any means.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, the decor is fantastic." The Nosferatu agreed. "Thank you. I had a terrible time finding
    something with a suitable amount of fabric."

She smiled wryly, reflecting on Halloween's evolution to becoming 'dress like a street walker for a night!' event.

"I'd imagine my comrade may deem it wise to show." Jennifer replied to the Regent Greyson, enjoying in character
    banter. She looked forward to seeing her coterie mate's Batman - themed costume. Knowing that Ricardo, Regent Donovan and Deputy Greyson had all chosen adversaries of Batman, she was glad noone had shown as Batman yet. It would break the First Estate across the board of
    Gotham characters.

Turning; she spotted a Riddler costume descending into hell. After recognizing the Reeve; she remarked in an amused tone of voice.
    "Seems the Black Hats are taking Hell."

She admired the Reeve's choice of costume from the distance; and wondered at being Oracle next year. Yay; more in character banter.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

M
    MrBrightside

Strolling up, Castor offers his best wicked smile, which while not that impressive at least makes the make up look good. "Good evening everyone. I must say Ms. Donovan, Mr. Greyson, the costumes look quite fantastic. You make quite the dark couple." He tries to say this in a darkly gruff voice but, his drawl is more pronounced than any aura of dread. "Ms. Hazelton, Batgirl, you look to be in trouble and out numbered."

two-face

A
    Ariana Donovan

She could not help but laugh as Conner and Jennifer got into character a little.

Ariana waved her hand a little to Jennifer, gesturing not to worry. “If you are referring to Mr. Rodriguez, I am sure he will join the party soon. It is still early in the evening.”

“And look, another one appears. It is as if villains are coming out of the woodwork.” Ariana smiles as she looks to Castor. “From what I recall of the Batman movies, he seems to do his best work when outnumbered. Thank you kindly, Mr. Drake.”

"If I am not mistaken, there were a few costume balls in some of the Batman movies. Although hit was years ago that I watched them." Ariana said conversely. Spotting Sidor Grigoriev and J Powell , Ariana gave them a little wave as they arrived.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo as Bane pretends to be sneaking up on Jen as Batgirl. "Good evening residents of Gotham City. Has she finally decided to change sides?" He says right behind Jen. If the Hispanic was smiling, it was obscured by the mask on his face.

After the initial 'surprise' he moves to Batgirl's side so that she doesn't feel boxed in by him. "It is good to see you all again." He pauses. It feels weird for the Lord to speak out of character, so he speaks more in character to justify it. "For this time, we will break the Bat once and for all."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Oh; I have no fear that he will." She replied to Regent Donovan. "I'm looking forward to see his choice."

"Hello, Mr. Drake." Jennifer replied; turning to look at her fellow Nosferatu. She gave the man's costume a once over; before giving Mr. Drake an impish smile.
    "As Miss Donovan says; Batgirl is never intimidated by sheer numbers."

Jennifer turns as she hears Ricardo's voice behind her; her smile genuine as she recognizes her coterie mate. Her countenance turns
    more gruff as she replies, also in character, "Lightning doesn't strike twice."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor strolled over, and found it slightly surprising that everyone seemed to have chosen a Batman theme. Perhaps it was just excessively popular. Or perhaps it was just strangely apt. After all, the masks did help a great deal. They enabled people who generally couldn't... have the enjoyment of public parties to attend.

"I am not a backseat driver. You scraped the paintwork. Someone is going to be extremely annoyed with you,"
    he was saying as he walked over, his voice muffled by Hush's mask.

"Good evening, all of you. Miss Donovan, Miss Hazelton, you look wonderful,"
    he commented blithely. "As do the rest of you. There has clearly been a lot of effort placed in the costumes tonight."

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell sighed in the long-suffering way of one who has heard the same thing, more than a few times, in the last ten minutes. "I did not scrape any paintwork, on my car or the other one. The tyre just grazed the sidewalk, and I don't think the concrete is going to complain."

Reaching the other Kindred, Josephine greeted them with a quick smile. "Good evening-." And to show it was not her quest tonight to disagree with all Sidor said, "I agree, everyone looks excellent tonight."

C
    Conner Greyson

ConnerJoker launches himself over the table with a laugh, "HAAARRVVEEYYY," He quickly turns to IvyPowell, "Well hello Red. Looks like you and old Happy Pants there," Pointing at Hush, "Seem to be having a loversss quarell. Something going on there." He winks before turning back to HarveyCastor, "And you Harvey, when oh when you let me take care of that plastic surgury for you. I'll give you a smile to die for" Conner says trying to nail that low bass that Mark Hamell does so well.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.