Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
(1110) The Green Ballroom

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    R
    Red

ooc: Some ideas what Laird might look like dancing, without the weapons of course.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow nod, and Animus leads the way toward where the Torchbearers.

Animus, Josh, and Triquetra continue here.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum had seriously thought about not attending to today's event and pussyfooted around until her inner goth won out over her more bookish interests. Once she decided to attend it took her forever to get the makeup and outfit just right and then for her to make her way on over.

It didn't look too late as she strode in through the door to the Green Room. Those more familiar with her usual mode of dress would find it odd that she was actually wearing a long dress and not her usual cybergoth outfit. Instead she arrived as a carefully detailed Corpse Bride.

Noticing several of the other awakened present she slowly made her way over toward them. For a moment given the antics of the group she concidered turning around and finding another room, but was afraid that she might have already been spotted by a few of the awakened she knew.

Aurum's costume
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

PRE

Tracy Burns, Presence 2 (Innocent), SL 2 (Dangerously Naive)

Once the song is over, Tracy leads Laird back to a table nearby so they can sit down and chat.

"You've got some fancy moves there cowboy." She laughs and gives him a playful wink. "So what's your name anyways? I know I've seen you before, but I don't think we were properly introduced."

She smiles at him and bats her eyelashes a couple of times.

Oh how I love to toy with their emotions.

R
    Red

Tracy and Laird continued here

S
    Sally Romanov

The Shadow Seekers head to The Imperial Ballroom

PRE

Tracy Burns, Blush of Life, Presence 2 (Innocent), Striking Looks 2 (Dangerously Naive)

Tracy stands up and gestures for Laird ( Red ) to follow her as she begins making her way towards the main entrance. She smiles at those she passes by as she navigates through the crowd.

Exit Tracy

R
    Red

Laird locks hands and throws a little elbow out in a half dance as he follows Tracey out

exit Laird

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread