Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

After the arrival of Aenigma and Noctina at an inopportune moment, Tyria has offered to give the new Mages the lay of the land.

Tyria walks, heels making soft, hollow sounds on the marble floor, and she gestures to encompass the empty Museum.

"We're currently doing renovations. We had a small incident which activated the fire systems, and some of the maintenance weaves have also deteriorated,"
    she explained. "Most of our offices are in the back administrative area. Should you prove yourselves worthy, you will learn more."

She turned, smiling. Such was the life of the Mystagogue.

"What questions do you have? Have you both settled in and found residences?"

Noctina would smile at Tyria, it was very exciting to be in the museum without all the rabble that was going around.

“Well I have a few questions.
    Is there a study area? Also is there an area or part of the Library I am able to access and is there anything you need from me?”
    Noctina said as she started to look around the room for what was there and what was not.

“Actually no, we haven’t got a place yet, but I got a good lead I am going to follow up on soon, so don’t worry about that too much. Also as a reclaimant I am pretty handy at getting my hands on things, so if you ever need those services give me a holler.” Noctina said finishing her statements with a smile.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma followed the Curator's lead, observing everything he could as they walked the halls of the museum. He listened to Tyria's words and then turned her attention to Noctina as she asked a few questions of the Curator. We don't have a place yet? I must have done something right I guess. He smiled as Noctina finished speaking and then turned his attention back to Tyria.

"I was being trained as a Censor back in Washington, and plan to continue with that training here." He gave the Curator a sincere smile. "So I must ask, do we have a Censorium within the local Athenaeum?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sorry for the delay, just getting some clarification
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria considered the two for a moment and turned back to look at where the gathering had been earlier and frowned.

"I think we're at the point where it would be best to introduce you to the new Curator,"
    Tyria mused. "I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, it's just... bad timing."

Bad timing. Was there a worse epithet for an Acanthus?

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma nodded.

"It's alright, we did kinda show up at a bad time after all." He gave the Curator a friendly smile. "If you do need assistance with anything, don't hesitate to ask."

He hands the Curator a small piece of paper with his number written down on it.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria turned her head to glance at the paper, reading it without taking it, then nodded. She'd memorized it.

"Thank you for the offer. Maybe I can be of some value, though; tell me what brings you to Sacramento, and what you've heard of the city?"

Noctina pulled out her phone as she didn’t have a piece of paper on her to write her number down on.

“If you have a phone I can send you my details.” Noctina said as she indicated her Iphone that was now in her hands.

“Well... I came to Sacremento as I pretty much threw a dart on the map and that was where it landed. What I have heard was pretty much nothing, I am still kind of looking for a role to fulfil in the city...” Noctina said indicating how little she knows about what was going on and what she was looking for.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm not surprised you haven't heard much," Tyria says, waiting for the other two Mages to exchange information.

"A few years ago, the Awakened community here was obliterated, and to some extent, we're still recovering."

She paused for a moment, running through events in her mind; faces, come and gone.

"We have little contact with other Consilii, and I suspect many here found their way here by dint of not belonging anywhere else. Our Consilium, to be blunt, exists in name only. Last year I attempted to stabilize it, but that seems to have failed. I suspect that is more from a lack of competent Councilors than any ongoing desire to maintain this 'Wild West' environment." As she elaborates, her eyes flicker to the direction they'd come from, subtly indicating the source of her suspicion.

Tyria smiled slightly at Noctina.

"Your role will be whatever you make it."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma did a bad job at hiding the puzzled look on his face. "I haven't met many of the Councilors, with the exception of the one that calls himself Technique." His tone was slightly bitter at the mention of the Acanthus Councilor. "He welcomed us with a loaded gun, so I can understand your worries in regards to the stability of this Concilium." He pauses for a moment as he entertains a thought. "Perhaps the local members of the Vox Draconis can work towards that goal."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread