Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Creative Thaumaturgy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

So are you asking about making a Prolonged version of Spatial Map? Or is there something more here i.e. shoehorning in Omnivision?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A prolonged version of spatial map without the combat boost pretty much.

Would it fall within the possibilities of a Disciple of Life to strengthen grass and hasten its growing to the point that within minutes it could unbalance small statues, please ?

Obviously, I'm thinking about those statues.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Bigpaw, that honestly looks like it would fall under adept , and I've been staring and trying to figure it out for about an hour. if West has another thought I wold love to hear it, but that's what I see at the moment
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

You can change a bug to a mammal at Adept level of Life with the "Uplift the Species" spell, and alter the form of all sorts of animals at Disciple level with "Transform Median Life," so maybe accelerating the growth of plants may be less than Adept?

Just an idea for consideration

I could see plant to bug. that's a base to base. But general bolstering of a life form...

Base to base at sensory range is Disciple material. I guess it would depend to what sort of thing you were trying to change the grass into. I honestly don't see turning Grass into something to topple one of those statues without having a matter conjunct

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I'm not sure you can accelerate growth without Time...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L
    LoneRanger

These are merely observations.

I was wondering if the case could be covered by the Transform Base Life case.

Just an idea for consideration, of course.

Transform base life would be best, obviously need at the disciple level because he's looking at the sensory range version.

For grass growth, that would need time somewhere in there.

Thankfully Miach has Time too. But I fear that it would hardly make an impact, if we consider that even an Adept of Time can only increase the passing of it by a small factor (see Temporal Pocket). Unless I'm being too pessimistic, I think I'll have to find another solution.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread