Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Ghost Gears

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    I
    Irina

The Christine reference went straight over Harlowe's head, and she merely looked vaguely and briefly confused. She was sure if it was important, there would have been a more in-depth comment on this "Christine" character. As it was, based on the context of the conversation, Harlowe figured that it was safe to assume it was something to do with a car.

Harlowe followed Tom across the lot, studying the cars as she walked past them. She didn't expect them to start acting sentient, particularly if the new guy hadn't seen anything suspicious recently; but a suspicion remained.

"I take it no one's called you after purchasing a car, giving any odd problems then?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

While Tom had stepped away, Daysha took him up on the offer to poke around a little. Since she couldn't dig through anything, it was a little inconclusive as to what she could find. Wow, they're as OCD as I am.
      fail at desk hunting
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-14 20:59:11 Daysha rolls 6 to Wits+Invest (10 Again) 6, 5, 2, 6, 3, 7 failure

When he came back to his desk, Daysha was still standing, glancing around the room. "Harlow may have an idea there." The Detective nodded her head at Sara.

"If I recall much from the movie, the possessed car's owner was obsessed with that car. Granted, even I may be obsessed with a 1958 Plymouth Fury if I owned one." Yeah, Daysha knew her cars. "Did anyone have a need to return a car recently who was oddly attached to it?"

Glancing at Rory, wondering if movie stuff wasn't beginning to be a reflection of the Vigil.

K
    Kazakin

Tom should roll extended Intelligence + Academics + 2, with a target of 5 successes. Everyone should roll Wits + Occult.

S
    Selena

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-15 09:54:52 Daysha rolls 4 to Wits+Occult (10 Again) 2, 10, 5, 8, 2 2 successes

T
    TeethLikeCandy

Tom merely shakes his head no at the questions as he concentrates at the task at hand, offering only a quick, "Not that I can remember". He had a lot of paperwork to look through (even with dismissing trucks and vans from his search) and didn't want to miss a thing.

3 successes (1st attempt)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-15 10:50:15 [05] Searching car paperwork rolls 9 to do something insignificant (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 7, 1, 4, 10, 2, 5, 10, 4, 3, 9 3 successes

Closing the first stack of manila file folders aside Tom lifts his hand to his face, pushing his reading glasses up to the top of his head and rubbing his eyes. "Nothing so far, just your typical stuff really. Car accident here, bill of sale their, the occasional repossession or impound but for the most part its Par for the course. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can see...But of course i still have plenty to go".

0 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-15 11:12:51 Wits+Occult rolls 1 to do something insignificant (10 Again, Chance) 6 failure

Rory Gordon
    Rory Gordon

Status ••• (Academics) Theology Doctorate

2 Successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-15 15:27:33 Rory rolls 5 to Wits + Occult per ST (10 Again) 6, 1, 8, 8, 1 2 successes

I
    Irina

0 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-15 15:46:01 Sara Harlowe rolls 2 to Wits + Occult -1 (10 Again) 7, 1 failure

K
    Kazakin

Tom starts to go through the files. It takes quite some time to get them in order - he sees a lot of traffic, after all, thanks to his annoying but famous car adverts. Nothing bears fruit yet, but it looks like there might be a pattern emerging. It'll just take some more looking.

As Daysha and Rory watch Tom leafing through his files, they notice an odd reflection on some of the photographs. All the cars are different makes and models, but they have a couple of things in common. They're all red, and they're all rusted and damaged, as if they were caught in a crash. Not complete junkers, but clearly in need of repair. The most telling feature though, is the Go-Faster stripes and spoiler.

The reflection is easy to miss- anyone skimming would look at it and think it was the photographer. In fact, the thing that caught both Daysha and Rory's attention is the fact that he seems to have his arms spread in a stark crucifixion pose. It's only when that's caught their attention that they seem to see the reflection properly.

Not only is he not holding a camera, at second glance, he doesn't seem to have a head.

Rory Gordon
    Rory Gordon

Status ••• (Academics) Theology Doctorate

"Hey... what's...," Rory began, brows furrowing as he began to see the same thing in several photographs.

He still wasn't comfortable with the idea of being on some sort of X-Files/Constantine vision quest. Maybe it was the normalcy. There were no fires or screaming demons or angels in trenchcoats.

"Can I see that?"
    he asked, gesturing to one of the photographs.

He just wanted to be sure before he said something.

T
    TeethLikeCandy

Tom, who was in the middle of skimming a different folder at the moment turned his attention away from his work to Rory, who was looking at one of the files he had already skimmed. Shrugging Tom pushes the file over to him and spins it around so that it faced him, "Sure thing, knock yourself out, but i dont think you will find anything unusual about it. Just try and avoid looking at the owner records ok? I can get into trouble just handing that sort of information out to someone".

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.