Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Ghost Gears

Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    T
    TeethLikeCandy

Stepping forward Tom reaches out and pulls off the for sale sign sticker off of the front windshield of the car and tucking it under his arm as he steps back from the possibly haunted/possessed vehicle. "And on that note Im just going to get rid of this, until this is over with Im not selling this car to anyone. Turning he begins to walk back to the office, calling out over his shoulder as he went. "Ill leave a note for my employee not to show the car to anyone while Im gone, hell Ill go ahead and bring the keys to it with me just to be safe. Ill be right back with that paperwork so we can really get the ball rolling

D
    Daysha Jackson

Her eyebrow quirked a little as Daysha looked at Harlowe. “Yeah, for a fleeting second.”

Nodding to Tom, she added. “Yeah, probably a good plan till we figure out what’s going on. Ya probably wouldn’t want anyone else to suddenly buy this thing.” At least he cared enough to pull it off the lot.

As Rory walked back, with the computer in it’s case, Daysha wondered why he didn’t look anything up. For reasons that maybe only she knew, she didn’t ask him. "Thanks Rory." She said genuinely as Daysha placed the case on top of the car and opened it up. Flipping it open waiting for a minute to power on, she typed in a search for ‘recent beheadings in vehicles in California’. “I’m going to try a general search first. Maybe I’ll check the police database if this goes no where.”

I really don’t understand why I haven’t heard of this around the precinct.

1Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-14 19:59:56 Daysha rolls 4 to Int +computer (10 Again) 1, 3, 10, 4, 2 1 success

K
    Kazakin

The reason behind Daysha not hearing about beheading in vehicle accidents recently immediately, is because there haven't been any recently. There's a whole slew of vehicular homicides, of course- the most violent ones tend to involve motorcyclists, a few of whom were dismembered or killed gorily. But even Janet wasn't beheaded, she was simply run over. The detailed reports list that she died of 'internal injuries'. Daysha, being a cop, knows that probably means whatever the COD was wasn't dramatic enough for the news to report in detail.

I
    Irina

Harlowe watched as Tom removed the for sale sign, and felt a shiver of relief. She wouldn't wish that unnatural, out-of-control desire to do something against her will on anyone.

Well, there were a couple of people but she wasn't about to voice that in front of polite company, for no damned good reason.

Harlowe moved to stand beside the others, and peered at the screen. "Anythin' particularly helpful on there?" she asked.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha read a few things here and there and recited some of it out loud. "Well, other than the normal vehicular homicides, only the motorcycle ones seem to be the worst as far as dismembering." She stopped for a moment and read some more.

"The Janet woman only died of internal injuries." Daysha felt like she was going in circles. "Alright, so we'll check the paperwork Tom has and go from here then."

T
    TeethLikeCandy

"You mean this paperwork?", Asked Tom as he trots back from the office building, he had jogged most of the way there and back and was now somewhat short of breath. Tossing the folder onto the hood of the car next to the open laptop the middle aged man takes a moment to catch his breath. Man Im out of shape, I should really go on a diet or something like that

"So, find anything interesting online?".

K
    Kazakin

The paperwork shows that the building is all to code, perfectly legal. It was built on wasteland, from a local housing construction project, leaving it ideally situated in the middle of a residential area.

Roll Int + Academics. If you succeed, roll Int + Composure.

S
    Selena

1sux Academics
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-18 19:47:10 Daysha rolls 5 to Int+Academ (10 Again) 10, 4, 7, 6, 4, 5 1 success
      2sux composure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-18 19:47:38 Daysha rolls 6 to Int+Composure (10 Again) 3, 3, 10, 9, 6, 7, 3 2 successes
    Oops

I
    Irina

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-19 16:35:16 Sara Harlowe rolls 1 to Int + Academics (10 Again) 1 failure

Rory Gordon
    Rory Gordon

Status ••• (Academics) Theology Doctorate

2 Academics, 1 Composure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-19 17:26:42 Rory rolls 6 to INT + COM (10 Again) 4, 9, 4, 7, 4, 5 1 success
    2011-11-19 17:25:58 Rory rolls 4 to INT + Academics (10 Again) 9, 4, 8, 4 2 successes

Page 10 of 12 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.