Ended
Watch

The Invictus

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    I
    Irina

For Adam at least, he had no intention currently at claiming a title. It seemed wrong somehow, considering he has literally just set foot in the Domain and was finding his way around. Certainly, he considered himself capable - but sometimes it was necessary to prove oneself first, to walk before running so to speak.

He was more than pleased to teach Soldier Rodriguez and Madam Hazelton, and would prove himself greatly from there on in. Deeds, he believed, not words were the making of a man; even with Tradition.

"I have no business I wish to raise. I am simply grateful to meet the other members of the Invictus, and be welcomed so warmly, Alder Prince Clarke." He bowed his head in respect.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded her approval as well. The talk of Functions gave her an idea though, and she smiled sweetly at Ariana.

"Madame Speaker Donovan,"
    she said, laying a small hand on the music box, "Would you be so kind as to send our appreciation and well wishes to the Bishop of the Second Estate?"

Oh, Asa was right, a Speaker was useful indeed.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess smiled and was thankful to put something into motion. She turned to Adam and nodded again in welcome.

She could not help but smile as Twist smiled with her request. "Yes, of course Your Grace, I will be pleased do so." The lovely pen Jennifer gave to her may come in quite handy.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was pleased to hear 'the proposed oath' put forth by his Excellency. She was looking forward to seeing how Oaths had been handled in Sacramento. She glanced along the table; looking for any signs of impending business.

At hearing of the appreciation heading Priscus' Grigoriev's way; Jennifer smiled.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Blood is drawn, and Oaths are written. Polite pleasantries are exchanged, and the The Unconquered go into the night stronger than before.

Great Scene, if you have not already done so, please weigh in on Status.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread