1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Museum

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ahriman, Mike, and Triquetra continue here...

The Museum is dark, possibly because it seems to be closed for some reason and there is a small silver bell on the Museum desk among the papers and a small note.

"Ring for service."
    -Tyria

Ahriman on the meanwhile is wandering around, as if he is patrolling incase something comes out of the wall.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L

Well, at least she wouldn't have to worry about talking her way past Gina or being overheard by Sleepers, probably. She just hoped that it was closed for some simple, mundane, reason. Having to deal with a fourth crisis in the same day would be a bit much.

Wordlessly, Triquetra makes her way to the desk and rings the bell.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

When reading the message, more evil ideas flew through the Necromancer's mind. Mike wasn't really paranoid, but after hearing everyone speaking of things being connected to each other, he wouldn't be surprised if someone took out this mysterious Dr. Primoria. What's the leader of the Mysterium if you've already defeated the Hierarch?

But despite the self-scaring, he doesn't object Triqueta ringing the bell. That is, he couldn't think of a solid alternative.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The soft tap of heels echoes through the building, like the steady wave of a tide coming in as Tyria Primoria appears from the back offices. The normally bustling Museum's emptiness towers over the petite woman; rather than framing her in it's grandeur, it seems to marginalize her. A curl of steam from a coffee cup trails away from her like Thomas the Train or The Little Engine That Could until she comes to a stop.

She pauses, studying the three Mages as she takes a sip from the cup.

"Welcome to the Museum, Councilor,"
    she finally says, eyes settling on Triquetra.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman hears the woman and moves over to stand behind Triq, straightening up to look like an arrow guard rather than the rather frightened and shaken young man he is.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

L

Triquetra almost gives Ahriman a brief, puzzled look at his choice of stance and positioning. She'd never really considered herself as someone worthy of having a bodyguard. Instead she settles for greeting Tyria with a thin, worried smile. "I only wish I did not have to come bearing such grim tidings." The young woman takes a deep breath, seeming to steel herself before continuing. "The Consilium has faced danger on three fronts today. The Circle was attacked by three unknown Willworkers, who defeated Joshua and and Ahriman. Ariadne, Technique, Tug, Rosh, and a new arrival clashed with a gang that appears to have been recruited by our enemies. Then eventually rescued them from some manner of spell and fled the scene with them."

"I would not be surprised if, by now, you have heard of the alleged terrorist attack downtown. Animus, Mike, and I investigated a corrupted Hallow at the Park and Recreations building. Shortly after our arrival some manner of Moros Specter tore it down. Animus is..."
    there's a hitch in her voice, a crack in her composure which would likely have crumbled completely were it not for the divine aspect that buttressed her, "missing. We need a place where we can regroup, sort through what has happened, and figure out how to proceed. And the list of possibilities is woefully short."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria nods, absorbing the information, then looks around at the Museum and smiles thinly.

"And here I thought we established at the last Consilium that the Circle was the safest place to be. At this point, I can't help but wonder if we need to see if we can't entice John Dee to return to Sacramento."

She pauses, and nods.

"So. First things first. We need to locate the Hierarch."

Tyria's eyes slide past Triquetra to land on the Mastigos.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman blinks as the head of the Mysterium looks over at him, slightly shocked.

"Oh um... I could try but I would need thomething to latch on to, I don't think I know him well enough..."
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Well."

The word spoke volumes.

"It's unfortunate that there isn't some system to exchange Sympathetic tokens amongst the Ungala Draconis, but I can see there might be tactical reasons for choosing not to."

Tyria turned back to Triquetra.

"Councilor, of course the Alae Draconis is at the Consilium's disposal for whatever course of action you next deem appropriate."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman winces and blushes, looking completely shame faced and noting in the back of his mind to try to implement that later, once he got over the reaming the sentenal gave him. Mabye dog tags with a little of each persons blood.. no to gruesome.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread