DISPLAYED
Rolling, Patrolling

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Rosh, Tug, and thugs continue here...

"You and me both, buddy," Tug says to the man who had once helped him bury a body. Well...that's not exactly right, but who cares at this point? Besides his poor Escalade...with the hot rims and everything, she was soooo supersweet. Tug looks away so no one can see the small tear that falls. "Just a sec." But its a different life he leads now, or is learning to, anyway. And if he's going to have a conversation, he still needs to be paying attention. While still turned away from everyone, he whispers another rote, to keep him vigilant. It catches eventually.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-23 15:11:03 tug rolls 9 to sense life again -1 (10 Again) 9, 8, 2, 6, 3, 6, 9, 2, 7 3 successes
    2011-09-23 15:10:45 tug rolls 10 to sense life (wit3+ak1+life4 +HS2) (10 Again) 5, 3, 6, 4, 3, 5, 3, 5, 5, 4 failure

"I went with Tech to help you when we got the call..." He looks at the thugs in the back that had been his enemies earlier today. Poor Biscuit was trying to eat the emotional turmoil SamD must have been in- a bunch of their friends died, after all- but couldn't manage, so it simply hovered around him for a bit of the sustenance he required. Tug had no desire to stop his familiar; its not like it would hurt anyone. "Right, so...our place got hit in the meantime, and Joshua got hurt. That's all I know. My phone's out, too," he says frustratedly. He looks into the back again at the Death Dealers. "You guys should consider yourselves under protective custody, alright? Tell my friend here everything you know. He's gonna take a good look at you guys to see what kinda tangles whoever it was put on you and figure out what we can do." He nods at Rosh. "But you need to give up your weapons now. We don't want to hurt you, but we don't want to take a chance you'll hurt us, either. You might think I'm crazy, but you could have suggestions implanted in your head right now, ticking down. So come up off the gatts and blades. Cool?"

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-22 13:59:01 biscuit rolls 2 to eat sam's pain pwr3+fin2 -3 gauntlet (10 Again) 4, 3 failure

Explanations
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The thugs shift, looking over at the man and then back at Sam who is studying tug. He stays that way for a moment then nods and begans emptying out his pockets, including a large knife, which for anyone with mage sight on, is nearly blindingly bright.

The thugs follow suit, and soon a small pile of weapons, all glowing with various levels of enchantment, lays near rosh. They look at Tug and then sam says.

"We'll tell our story but we are only tellin' it when the bastard don't got the ability to kill us with a thought. Some kinda stone he pulled outta us. "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Rosh

PRE

Rosh looks of the dizzying display of magic and simply wonders "Good lord, what is all that?"

As Rosh looks back at Tug he is clearly shaken. "Who is this guy?" He whispers to himself.
    Aloud "You saw the Bridge. THat was my fault. Something in the Ley is leaking. I need to go back and find out how to repair it." Yes, Mana flwoing off the bridge like a waterfall into the river is neither normal nor safe.

"The Seer is watching that place. These guys were the guard squad."

PRE

Tug nods as the Death Dealers hand over their weapons but his eyes go wide at the mention of stones pulled from their souls. Maybe their patron was just messing with them, but he wouldn't bet on it. "I know what you're talking about. That's dark stuff, and really dangerous," he warns them, though he thinks it might be a great help to them, too, if they could trace the stones back through these men. At Rosh's exclamation on seeing the pile, Tug decides to engage his own Sight and have a look. Tug turns away from the gangsters and ducks down behind the car to perform the rotes necessary. "This is gonna take some time, guys, but we'll see what can be done."

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-27 16:40:58 tug rolls 10 to life sight rote (wits3+med2+1rotespec+life4) (10 Again) 5, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 7, 4, 7, 8, 4 2 successes
    2011-09-27 16:40:16 tug rolls 6 to soul marks (int2+med2+1rotespec+1death) (10 Again) 1, 3, 9, 3, 2, 6 1 success

"Woah." He looks at Rosh. "Okay, I got ya. We might have higher priorities than the Line right now, but that'll contribute to the gameplan from here. You shouldn't have gone it alone," the Sentinel says with a grave seriousness. "That's how Falx died. You won't from here on in." He could really use Tech over here to change their Oaths, though he had a feeling that might take a ceremony. "Rosh- I need some Gas, man, you got any you can spare? I used what I had on you and the others," he says, pointedly nodding to the wound he had healed for the Obrimos. "And I want you to study those weapons, see what we're up against and if you've seen his work before. Then start checking the guys for any extraneous work they got on 'em. I'm gonna get Tech's help with their Promises. Right now, I want to see if they're missing stones for real."

Tug hangs casually by the window and examines each Dealer's soul through the lens Death has provided the Thyrsus, looking for the telltale mark of missing stones.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

There they are, fully ripped from the Sleepers, some even having a few. Replacing them is a small flap of soul, as if someone wanted to cover up the evidence. There is a small hole even in Sam-d's soul. The worse though is the twitchy one. His soul is shredded, and moving behind the soul is a whirling mass of insanity. As you stare at him the man glares and the movements become stronger, peices of the soul ripping away even as you watch.

Sam seems unfazed. " He's always givin' us weapons, really high grade ones too. Powerful. " He points to the pile of distinctly low grade weapons like its a pile of gold. "Fucking knives that never miss, ones that poision you slowly. Its so we can protect the loa. "
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Rosh

PRE

"I'm dry myself. Hold on." Rosh reach up and grabs the body of Tech's car. "He's gonna hate me for this." Rosh would fix it latter.

Rosh speaks a word that is coarse and grating. The sound of consumption in it's most primal state.
    There is a sence of something locking into place, Tech's car shifts, as if it were becoming perfect, the pinnacle a car could be.

The windows shudder, the body warps, and the paint cracks.
    Rosh opens his eyes in surprise, his eyes glowing with a bight heat. "Holy Fuck, I didn't mean to take that much."

"Here" Tug feels a peice of mana punch him in the chest. A second latter a smaller hit follows.
    Rosh blinks. he looks somewhat pale, but happy. Almost as if he was were drunk.

What is it with Rosh and cars?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-28 15:12:42 Rosh rolls 5 to [02] Channel (rolling two succesive spells, not the same roll twice) -2 repeat (10 Again) 4, 6, 6, 10, 1, 7 1 success
    2011-09-28 15:10:46 Rosh rolls 6 to [02] Channel (rolling two succesive spells, not the same roll twice) -1 repeat (10 Again) 2, 7, 4, 5, 2, 6 failure
    2011-09-28 15:10:02 [02] Rosh rolls 7 to Channel (rolling two succesive spells, not the same roll twice) (10 Again) 6, 1, 1, 6, 4, 2, 7 failure
    2011-09-28 15:10:02 [01] Rosh rolls 7 to Channel (rolling two succesive spells, not the same roll twice) (10 Again) 5, 5, 9, 6, 10, 4, 4, 7 2 successes
    2011-09-28 15:02:34 Rosh rolls 12 to Siphon my Ride (HS) (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 3, 4, 10, 4, 9, 7, 5, 10, 10, 7 9 successes
    2011-09-28 15:01:47 Rosh rolls 2 to dox (10 Again) 3, 4 failure
    Rosh deals 9 struc to the car, but only gets 4mn (car size 12+ /3) sends 3mn to Tug

I just found out what the Potency Factor is for :P
    Sorry Tech

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

The twitchy thugs soul glows red and he shifts glaring at rosh. His eyes are insane and wide.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Tug tries to keep his gaze steady as his stomach gets sick at what he sees. How could they have let someone take so much? And this one, Twitch, his soul was nearly...how much time did he have left? What Sam has said about the weapons, the knife he already felt, the souls, the whole loa thing...they were dealing with another damn Death Master.

Expletive.

Tug watches the car crumple in astonishment. "Uh...you didn't have to...thanks, but damn, man." When he looks back and sees Twitch light up, the Sentinel realizes he has no time left. He's soulless, part of the Abyss. He knew what he had to do. "We're all in trouble, so we don't have time," he says, forcing himself to look away from Twitch, and concentrating for the moment instead on Sam's two friends to protect them from harm. "Rosh, let me sit there for a minute," he says, opening the door for his friend with his left hand as his right went to his pocket, slipping on the modified brass knuckles he kept there even as he nudged its spirit from its slumber. "Sam, think about whatever you saw when you woke up making you safe, okay?"

Cuz as soon as I sit down, I'm gonna punch that dude in the face.

Init 16, Spells

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Sam blinks and he closes his eyes.

In the back of tugs mind a life is sensed moving quickly towards the museum.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As he prepares to swing, Tug feels one more consciousness enter the parking lot. Anyone who manages to tear their gaze away from the current spectacle will see Animus run past, a few rows down. He seems oblivious to anything except the museum itself.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread