1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Arrows In Flight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ariadne, Joshua, and Technique continue here...

"We don't have a choice. Right now there's nothing we can do for him. Emergency services are all over the site," Joshua says. "If he lived, he either changed shape or he escaped into Twilight. If he's dead..." He trails off and picks up with anger seeping back into his voice. "I want those responsible."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Technique your up...
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Alright, is there anywhere safe I can look from? I doubt we'd want to let who ever this is know more of our locations than they already do." The Circle was bad enough, a slap in the face.

"Also I'm not good enough yet to make something quick and easy to get people through."
    Ariadne frowns at that, possibly committing a heinous paradox might actually have served a noble purpose.

Technique

"Everything has a counterweight. We will get those responsible." He shrugs at Ariadne. "I have no fucking idea where to start, other than im going with you incase....well, incase something else happens." The last words were said with a spite towards the heavens, as if the day couldnt get any worse, as in wasnt allowed to get any worse.

The Master of Fate knew that, no matter how much he willed it, Fate would still occasionally take a massive, Empire State Building sized shit on him and all of his friends.

PRE

"Someplace safe?" Joshua asks. "I don't know. How long would it take you to do? Would it be possible to do on the move?" He pats the steering wheel. "And I don't think we need something big enough for us to step through. We just need to find out where they are. I'd rather approach physically. Potentially less noticeable, and less of a drain on our resources."

He looks to Tech and says, "And if she can't find them, maybe you can. These guys had a dog with them, a trained dog. Maybe you know a guy who knows a guy, can point us towards illegal dogfight rings? Someone who could supplement training with magic could make a pretty penny in dogfights--maybe these guys have done it."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

As you talk there is a huge sound from the now parked cadillac that first looks perfect and then bends and warps and parts disinegrate.

Anyone with death sight up sees a bright red glow in the back seat. Its a soul take to the abyss.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Soon after the explosion, there is a streak of movement. The Hierarch, running toward the museum's entrance, eyes locked on his goal. He seems aware neither of the three of you, nor of the activity around Technique's car, and soon slips into the museum itself.

PRE

Joshua's head whips up at the sound, his jaw slowly dropping as Tech's ride falls apart in the parking lot. "What the fuck--?" he starts to ask. His door pops open, he tries to get out, wrestles with the seat belt, finally escapes and stands up just in time to see Animus run by and into the museum like a man possessed. "What the fuck--?" he asks again, looking from the museum, to the car, to the museum, to the car. After a second he starts walking towards the Caddy. His hand creeps back towards his pistol.

As much as he wants to dash after his friend, reunion can wait until after he finds out just what the hell is going on out here.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Okay here is how this will play. You post here and then in the thread corresponding to your chosen place. So Jm do a quick Post to the car thread.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne blinks in surprise as her phone goes off then a car falls apart. "What the.." How the? Ariadne watches Josh get out of the car then checks her phone. "The museum is go? What?"

"Someone is cheating. We need to get everyone we care about into the Museum. Hopefully it still has Wards. If not I have a long night ahead of me." Ariadne slides out of the vehicle and heads towards Joshua. As she does she looks around for any magic, cheaters never win.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-28 22:32:29 Ariadne rolls 5 to Perception @Museum (Wits2+Comp3=5) (10 Again) 3, 8, 10, 7, 3, 10, 9 4 successes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread