Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 9 of 24 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Feeling very sheepish and subdued tiny Martha had crept out of the managers office to watch the activity and cheer on her friend.

Dressed in a simple black pioneer style dress which reached to her calf, a simple black shoe and her hair in plaited pigtails with black bows, a Stetson with chin cord hangs from her neck and down her back. She uses a pair of simple wooden crutches to help herself along, only her slender right leg peeks out from the hem of her dress. She had applauded the dancers with fervour and watched from afar the introduction offered to the crowd by Alice.

Quiet and taking care with her movements, she hobbled along on her crutches to patrol the bar area. Sneaking a humble and contrite glance to Alice when opportunity allows...trying a smile to other patrons she recognises as she makes her way closer to watch the gunplay. To judge by her wide eyes, she is clearly impressed by Alice's surprising skill!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles as she sits down, "Thank you." After watching him sit she glances at the stage to see who was up next. Hearing Matt speak, she returns her attention to him, "I only hope the next duel is as entertaining." And last a bit longer. She raises her eyebrow "Friends?" She smiles "Afraid not, I only remembered her name from when the show started." Her playful grin returns, "You mean your intentions were not honorable?" More of a flirt then a question. She rests her chin on her hand, thinking. "Hidden talents? Hmmm...I'm afraid not. Just your average girl." One who survives on blood and sleeps during the day, but still average. "And nothing against guns, I can shot one, I just don't feel the need for weapons." Wonder if my fangs count, she thinks with a slight smile. "What I love? I would have to say puzzles, I love to figure things out! And of course, reading and learning new things." A lopsided smile, "Nothing all too exciting I'm afraid. How about you?"
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Blush of Life | Aspect of the Predator

Dillon had slipped in just early enough to catch the first duel, staying quietly near the wall to observe. If Alice was that quick and accurate with a real pistol, she might have actually been a gunslinger in the west. Heck, I was, and I don't think I was ever that good. In his defense, there were no high-noon shootouts for Dillon Connery. In fact, he knew nothing of the hot, dry western days, because he'd only seen them in the motion pictures. The cold, starry nights, however, he could remember quite clearly.

As he nears enough for a few Beasts to be sensed, his own growls like a pack of demonic dogs, threatening to tear asunder those weaker, and even growling defiantly up to the power emanating from the stage. None are new to him, however, so it is easy enough for Dillon to heel the creature.

In an outfit as ruggedly worn as that of Conner Greyson , Dillon tips his hat as he passes the deputy, and tries hard not to smile. For Dillon, that can be difficult. Though he'd like to talk to the man, he didn't look to be in a talking mood. But, when did he ever? Maybe later.

Minus the badge, of course

Too bad they probably wouldn't allow heel spurs into the Ember. Dillon had kept those. Amazing, the antiques one managed to acquire when caught between Life and Death for eternity. But as he spots Herald Villiers ( Chrisie ) with crutches, but apparently without her left leg, he is brought from his memories quickly, schooling his expression in order to mask his surprise. He had wondered if her injury was such, but he didn't expect her to show it; she seemed rather shy about it, usually. But Dillon is not gawking, he is greeting. The smile-- and again, tip of the hat-- help accomplish this. Both are very natural.

"Good evening, ma'am." Dillon can't resist the role-play, so similar to their encounter at the Midsummer Masquerade. "Quite a show, idn'it?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Somewhat proud, yet also very red painted, Alice steps off the stage. She walks directly towards the private rooms to change her clothes. No one should ask her why she starts wearing red clothes after being painted, yet she does. The Daeva was done with the complete Western theme. So next to the normal dress the only thing she adds is a white cowboy hat.

Once she's ready again Alice glances around in the Club she now manages. Of course she needed to bring visit to Conner Greyson first. What's a Western party without its deputy? On her way the big grin becomes a respectful smile, and so Alice arrives to the man overlooking the Club. 'Mister Greyson, a good evening!'

She looks at him shortly, and is slightly noticeable satisfied. 'Nice outfit, if I may be so straightforward.' The Daeva nods as a greeting and ponders his mood before continuing.

Sorry it's so big :S
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you Miss Brown." Conner says with a tip of his hat, Conner avoids using her invictus title for now, Kine around and all that. "It seems your debut has been very successful so far."

Conner took in the lovely Daeva or refined taste. "I am pleased to see you continue doing well within our City." Conner says with a polite look.

"If I may be equally bold Madam Brown, Do you have a moment to speak with me after the party? I would like to discuss a business matter." Conner asked in his cold rasp.

Player of the Month

Matt nodded as Daniella spoke, half a blush escaping onto his cheeks as flirtatiously questions his statement of intentions. He smiles as she describes that she just feel the need for weapons and talks about her enjoyment of puzzles and learning new things, part of him thinking that she would have made an excellent pup of Red Wolf. Of course then they wouldn't be able to flirt like they were, which would be a seriously bad thing since Matt was really enjoying the time they were having. "Average girl? I don't meet many average girls who can not only quote one of the best lines from Julius Caesar but who have actually spent time reflecting on what that line means to them. I'm honestly just waiting for the day when Caesar comes up in a conversation and someone asks if he invented the salad before or after he conquered Gaul." He smiles at the little joke.

"As for what I enjoy, well I also like puzzles as well as old noir fiction, you know films and novels like the Maltese Falcon, Chinatown, Red Harvest and anything written by Raymond Chandler. I mean I love history and those books and films are just such amazing capsules of their times and places." He smiles looking at Daniella again. "I also enjoy a good run, getting out there and pushing yourself and your body, it just gives you such a great feeling."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Yes indeed, first I wasn't sure about the shooting contest, but there are more people liking than just me.' Alice chuckles shortly and then nods thankfully as Conner says he's pleased. So was Alice.

Again she nods as an answer to his offer of business. 'Of course, Mister Greyson, I would be delighted to do business with you. That's why I'm here after all.' She has not yet an idea where this could be going about, but doing more with fellow Kindred of Quality was always a good thing.

'Now, what do you say Deputy? Am I ready to join the Sheriff's department?' She has humorous tone while pointing at the Stage, obviously implying her shooting skills. And she does not avoid using his title now, being around Western themed Kine and all that.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers - Mask of Tranquillity and Blush of Life

Martha has employed Blush of Life too, but, to judge by her pale pallor and wide eyes, she looks more Emo in her dress than alive. Taken aback by the sudden encounter with Dillon, she tries a curtsy as best as her crutches allow. Blushing furiously, as if caught in some deeply embarassing act, she looks to her shoe as her talks, she nods and looks up, trying to meet his gaze...she tries a shy smile too. "Good...good evening, sir...it is a fine evening...so much to see!" she nods to the duellists and the dancers. The small creature shuffles nervously on her crutches. "Will you be competing too? Testing your Skill at Arms upon the stage, sir?" her query is very much more 'in character' now...she has tried to adopt an American accent to match his own and her smile slightly, only slightly, less bashful.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

"I would say you have pontential Miss Brown." Conner says wondering if Martha had said something to Alice. Then realizing after the fact that Alice was making a joke. "We will have to see if can keep control of these would be outlaws." Conner says pointing over to some of the other kindred in the club, trying to play along with the game.

"I will meet you in your office once the party has concluded?" Conner asked.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella laughs at his joke, thinking of a few people she had meet in her time who would have made that mistake. "Ah, what would he say if people were associating his name with a salad instead of simple facts, like how he brought the Roman Empire to its 'Golden Age.'?" she tilts her head, finding his take on her interesting. "I am surprised more people don't reflect on fate and what it means to them. It is, to me, such an important factor in our lives. Everything has a reason and purpose." her eyes brighten at his mention of enjoying puzzles. "Cannot say I have seen those, or read any of his books. Though you do make it sound like something I should pick up. Is there any one book or movie that stand out?" her question one of curiosity and interest.
    "Running huh? Never tried it," not sure it would really do me any good, though non Kindred seem to enjoy it. "I hear some people like to run at night, some in the morning, is there a time that you enjoy?" she pauses, "I have been thinking of taking up something to keep myself busy. Just haven't decided on anything."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 9 of 24 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
Closed Thread