Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 7 of 24 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Sidor Grigoriev will probably enjoy this new Haunt, Ariana thought as he referenced God again.

“Well Mr. Drake, one never knows until they ask.” She said in reference to his job hunting. "Perhaps you should speak with her at some point."

“Yes, indeed it is fitting that I have a bit of a duel position in the city.” Smiling to Castor with a wink. “Believe me, I know all too well about competing men.” Laughing softly.

“It sounds as if you have many memories of being a soldier. Are these fond memories, or unpleasant?” Ariana asked cautionary and glanced around. She stirred her drink around peering to the new people who entered, and those arranging themselves around the club.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh sorry for the late reply, didn't see the reply :(

Alice waits, her eyes a little impatiently but her smile ever so playful. She looks up with happy surprise as someone steps up. 'Ah we have a volunteer! Wonderful, choose your weapons cowboy, let's get the party shootin.' Next to the stage stands a table with guns, but since the man is already on stage a girl hands several guns over to choose.

While the Daeva attaches the two guns to her outfit she continues speaking in the microphone attached to her shirt. 'Fair warning, I can handle two guns at the same time!' Damn, all the attention makes me so naughty.

Then she stands with both feet strong on the stage, waiting for her opponent to look like ready.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman grinned lightly and picks out two pistol like guns. He weighs them quickly then nods.

"What luck. Ah can do four" He grins and flexes his arm muscles ever so slightly. He puts the fake guns in his holsters and shifts so he can access them better. He knew he could draw faster than her, quicker than her and probably dodge better but ... he might not. That was the fun thing about this. She could beat him, he could underestimate this woman.

"Ah'm ready." he said.

How is quick draw going to work here?
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

M
    MrBrightside

Castor had a number of fond and unpleasant memories from the army. Not all of them were appropriate to share in public, let alone to a lady in public. "Some of the best friends of my life were made in the army. The time I spent with those men was the highlight of my youth...." He stares up to the stage and then around the room. "But there are many unpleasant memories." His voice goes a little cold. "Warfare has changed considerably since I served, though it sounds strange, war has become more humane in my eyes. But...." Castor warms considerably. "I did retire a lieutenant, though my retirement was due to the end of the war. Of which I was very grateful. If I could do it all again I would. Good and bad, those experiences made me the man I am today. Funnily enough, I still have my uniform and a few odd trinkets I picked up during service. They are a pleasant reminder of what I learned."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckles when the man flexes, 'How fortunate, handsome.' She looks to him, snips in her fingers and a new song starts to play. From the duel of My Name is Nobody this time.

'Good luck!'

Initiative = 15
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-07 11:58:06 Alice rolls 1 die for initiative 9

Just roll initiative, it works as usual I think.
    What I forgot to mention, guns have an equipment bonus of 2

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman smirks as his hands go down to hover over his gun.

9 oh wow.. this does not look good
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-07 12:04:21 Ahriman rolls 1 die for initiative 4
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Mucho gusto," Ricardo replies to her introduction. There was always time for pleasantries."I'm from the other of California," he says with a bit of a chuckle. "My home town of Mexicali is not far from the border between Baja California and this country."

"I actually don't have much experience with guns. Being left handed, it's hard to find one that fits in my hands." Plus, he thinks to himself, they aren't really that useful to me anymore. Then, he notices a guy get up on stage. "This should be good." He says to her absentmindedly, as if thinking out loud.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles at his story, "How wonderful that you and your sister are able to share a passion for something. I have found it difficult to find someone to talk with who enjoys history as much as I do!." well, none Kindred that is.
    She smile widens as he attempts his accent, it was kinda cute, "I have not read Shakespeare in sometime I must confess. Though I did enjoy that quote! One of my favorite quotes, though it is hard to choose, 'Men at some time are masters their fates: The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars; but in ourselves, that we are underlings.' " she smiles, knowing that though Seth sealed her fate to become Kindred, the rest was up to her.
    "No need to apologize! I have enjoyed listening to you talk of history and Shakespeare." she offers him a reassuring smile. Daniella looks slightly embarrassed by his words, but her smile returns, "Why thank you, very nice of you to say. Though it can be a challenge to meet guys." harder then you think, for once the whole undead thing comes out, well, things go down hill, she thinks.
    "My favorite? Wow tough question! There are so many plays that invoke different emotions, but if I had to pick, I would have to go with As You Like It, though Othello is close." She turns her gaze to the stage, seeing a duel about to begin. "Looks like this could get interesting." with a wink.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Ariana Donovan

“I would think it is better to hold on to the pleasant memories and let them shine through.” Ariana spoke in a conversational tone. “I could not even begin to imagine what it was like Mr. Drake, however, sometimes the unpleasant ones were the defining moments in our past.” She waved her hand a little and changed her position in her chair. “I think that perhaps that conversation is one for another place and time.” She said as her eyes met Castor’s then looked around the room catching Conner in her glance.

“Why did you move to Sacramento, if you do not mind me asking.” She smiled with interest.

“I do see that they are starting the duels. If and when your opportunity comes up, go right ahead and jump in if you need, Mr. Drake.” Ariana said, making sure he knew it was okay if he had to suddenly leave.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice has nearly finished her sentence or two guns are in her hands, a split second she doubts about using blood, but it couldn't harm. And she just couldn't lose from a mortal. Not in front of the other Kindred that might be here. This was her evening, not that of the although nice looking volunteer.

Her right hand rises, firing a ball of paint that splashes around his middle. The paint drips down his legs, not bad. But then comes the other shot....

...and yet again she turns out to be a perfectionist
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-07 15:40:00 Alice rolls 11 to Dex+Fire+Equip+Spec+2bp(4) - 3 offhand (10 Again) 7, 10, 9, 9, 2, 9, 10, 1, 1, 5, 9, 3, 6 6 successes
    2011-09-07 15:37:22 Alice rolls 10 to Dex+Fire+Equip+Spec (10 Again) 4, 8, 8, 10, 5, 2, 9, 3, 4, 6, 5 4 successes

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 7 of 24 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
Closed Thread