51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 6 of 24 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Obviously excited to hear his take on history, "I could not agree more! I find it hard to focus on one time period or event. I find myself studying one thing, then something else catches my attention and I switch my course of study." without anyone dictating what she had to study, Daniella couldn't focus on one topic for long. "Mind if I ask what sparked your interest in history?"

Seeing him drink, she figures in order to keep appearances, she should drink hers and wills the blood to allow herself to drink. Not as much fun as she remembers it.

"I find I do my best thinking at the park, watching the river and the people walking around. Gives you a chance to reflect on everything." her last evening in the park had found her thinking of Seth and what her unlife now entailed.

She raises her eyebrows looking shocked, "Me?" she laughs "I'm afraid not, I don't have much training with guns. And sometimes it is more fun to watch the show then be in it." her smile playful. Daniella wasn't one for the spotlight, preferring to watch.

Daniella spends a Vitae to be able to consume her drink
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Player of the Month

"My little sister developed a passion for history and storytelling, loved to volunteer and read to kids, and well used me as her audience to practice." He smiles at the memories of him and Emily, both still new to the People and the Gibbous moon looking for every occasion to practice her craft. "However even before that I had an interest in it. I mean I've always read a lot and that got me interested in learning more about the events in the books I finished. I totally had a medieval phase after reading Ivanhoe, For Whom the Bell Tolls got me into the Spanish Civil War and well I'm a fan of the Bard."

Matt flashes a playful grin and takes off his cowboy hat, when he speaks if voice makes a, bad but A for effort, attempt at a proper Shakespearean accent. "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks, that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day." Finishing he offers another smile to Daniella. "Now tell me how you can hear that and not want to rush out to your local library to learn more about Henry the V?" It was a passage that meant something to him because it was what being an Uratha was all about, it was you and your Pack, the People who you loved, who you cared about and who meant everything to you and you held a line with those People. You called them family, shared their goals, their dreams, their pain, their heartbreak. Yeah Matt really loved that line.

He gives Daniella a look that is a semi-apology. "Sorry I can get a bit carried away at times." He smiles again. "Honestly Daniella, you're a really attractive girl and a really thoughtful. I'm just saying that guys should be making you the center of attention, it's not often that you find a beautiful woman who also enjoys just reflecting on life and the world around her." The young half moon's words are genuine.

"So what is your favorite Shakespeare play?"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana glanced at Conner, hoping he was not smoking after the recent incident at the Chapter House. Prior to that, she had been watching Alice perform and listening to the rules. Not that she was going to join in, but she hoped that Caster too, was listening. Alice’s costume seemed marvelously fitting for the club and the theme.

Turning to look to Castor again she smiled. “Time is different nowadays.” She winked a little, hoping he would understand.

Gesturing to Alice after she had left the stage. “Since Miss Brown has recently taken over, perhaps you may be helpful to her with the skills you possess.” She said with a smile. “As for myself, I am an editor and reporter for the Sacramento Bee.”

"So, Mr. Drake, will you be partaking in the duels?" Pondering out loud with a grin to Castor.

M
    MrBrightside

Listening attentively to Alice, Castor listens to the rules. He wouldn't be the first up, but he would certainly watch the guinea pig.

More than you know Harpy Donovan. More than you know. Castor could remember photography when it was in it's infancy. He remembered when a typewriter was a technological marvel. "You are perhaps onto something Ms. Donovan. A bar always needs security." He didn't like the potential for violence but a job was a job. "A reporter? An editor no less. That seems oddly fitting considering your other responsibilities. Sometimes I wonder if God doesn't have a sense of humor about some things." Castor offers a polite smile. "I am rather looking forward to the duels. Marksmanship is something I had reasonable success with in the Army. Hopefully those skills will transfer into the competition. Besides, you know how much men love to compete." Castor was indeed competitive, and a shooting competition suited him just fine.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally nods at what Ahriman said about knowing where not to jog while finally taking something off the plate. Then, 'Tom' gets up to leave, she blinks and just assumes that he'll be coming back, after all, he does want his share of the sampler, right? "I'll be sure not to eat it all." She says to Ahriman as he finishes tipping his hat to her.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West tipped the Corona, emptying half of it in one long pull as he watched the stage show.

Damn, that was almost as good as that chick in Sin City. Maybe better, since she looks older than sixteen.

Then again, he wasn't entirely sure how old Emily looked, if he was being objective. The thought made him turn to look at Matt, and he caught a snatch of what he was saying.

Is that Shakespeare? Is he really trying to pick up straight girls with Shakespeare?

Not that West himself was a Cassonova by any stretch, but he'd never read "Quote Shakespeare" on any of the lists of "How to Score" in GQ. Maybe at JRs. He didn't care one way or the other, but he was an advocate of the right weapon for the right target.

He moved away from the bar as he saw Ahriman move forward, and he covered a bemused laugh with another drink.

Moving towards the front of the stage to get a better look, the message for the Arrow was clear in his eyes.

If you get out-gunned by a stripper, you will NEVER hear the end of it.
    Nimbus

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally turns to look at the one who asked her about fire arms. "Yea, but I just thought it would a unique experience to help remember tonight." The Beast says to man sporting Mexican features.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo smiles back at Tally. "Nor do I. Guns are dangerous. People have accidents and shoot themselves, or their friends all the time." That was less of a problem for him now. However, it was still a big issue for the Kine. He then replied to her other statement, "I also thought it would be a unique experience. Hopefully, not one that ends with me covered in paint." he said jokingly. He wondered what she meant by help her remember. If she had memory problems, she would make for a convenient snack. Ricardo wondered about her memory, but was too polite to ask her about it.

"I'm Ricardo, by the way. I'm new in town, fresh across the border. Are you from around here?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Born and bred in California, although my home town is north of this city. Only arrived here this spring actually." Tally says to Ricardo after nodding in agreement with his statement involving guns and accidents. "I'm Tally by the way." She adds as way of introduction.

She wonders if she'll see either of her previous conversationalists again as she kind of sport Castor listening to somebody as they explain what's going to happen with the contest. She realizes she should pay attention but she didn't want to be impolite to Ricardo though. "I take it you have some experience with guns?" She asks, curious to see if she could get some tips, sure she read a manual about how to shoot a gun but sometimes how one explains it in a book and the actual happenings are two different things.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman smirks at West, eyes dancing, showing he knows and plans on making sure to beat her. He struts up onto the stage, all bravado that he doesn't normal have around the circle. He tilts his head back as he gets on stage and smiles at the Stripper, warmly looking into her eyes.

"Well then Ma'am, yew atked fer meh?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 6 of 24 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread