Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 14 of 24 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

As Ariana walked away from that guy who said two words to her ( West (The Mage) ), she noticed a familiar face entering. Giving Conner Greyson a smile as she walked through the club. Ariana continued walking toward Max ( Mykel ) with a smile on her face as she greeted the Reeve.

“Good evening Mr. Heinz.” Ariana glanced at his attire. “So, are you more of a ‘know when to hold them,’ or ‘know when to fold them’ type?” She asked with a smile an an accidental wink. "It is good to see you in the spirit of things."

E
    Ebon Reaper

"‘Salud!" (Literally health, but said in Spanish instead of "Cheers") He said and raised his glass to join the others. "Indeed I do amigo. I was thinking that here would be more Hispanics here, and more people who spoke Spanish in general. I hardly get a chance to speak my native tongue. What about you amingo, do you feel at home here?" After this beer, Tom might be drunk enough for Ricardo to take a drink.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman grinned. "Ath much ath i would anywhere. Home is where..." 'your sympathies lie.' he thinks as he drinks deeply . "Your heart ith and all. Really I have been a roamer thince I left home, thith ith jutht the city I found that theemed like a good place to thet down rootth. "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods to Ariana as she approaches.* Good evening, Ms Donovan.

*The Reeve thinks over the question for a few moments, then answers with a playful grin.* That depends on the situation. Sometimes I hold them, sometimes I fold them. But usually, they just hope I'll die in my sleep... *Max then looks out over the crowd, nodding his head slightly.* It seems I'm not the only one that's gotten into the spirit of things...

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana laughed softly and shook her head. “Now, Mr. Heinz, who would want you to die in your sleep?” She also realized the irony of the exchange, but would not bring it up in public. “Were you referring to women, or cards?” She smiled playfully.

Musing over the crowd again she nodded. “It does seem that way. Perhaps one of these days I shall sashay in wearing something more curious.” She said with obvious humor in her tone.

A
    Anubis

Why would you be fol- "Cage fighting!? That sounds so cool!" Wish I could do that. I can't believe I've signed up for a shooting contest. "Have you ever done it?" If she has, I wouldn't want to run in to her in a dark alley. Mason staring intently at Tally now.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Me? Fight? Nay. It was just interesting to watch while a live band plays. I've only visited the Forge once." Tally explains to Mason. "I think you can sign up for it, not sure how though."

Player of the Month

"Well right now I am enjoying being the charming man who has the honor of conversing with a beautiful and intelligent woman." Matt smiles genuinely at Daniella for a second before continuing. "I came here tonight to enjoy myself and forget about the world for awhile, to put aside all those thoughts of responsibility and just be myself. Most of the time you've got to be something for other people, maybe you're defined by your position at work or the job that you do or even something as simple as being the friend who does "blank" for your group but every once in awhile you need to just get out and be yourself."

He touches his hat, which was on the table in front of them. "So I decided to put on a cowboy hat and just go out and be myself for a night, a decision that has worked out very well so far." He smiles again. "I mean I met you, so it's a philosophy that has had good results so far."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Oh, a lot of people. Librarian is a surprisingly dangerous profession, Ms Donovan. Infected paper cuts, crushed to death by encyclopedia avalanches, wars over the one true meaning of the Dewey Decimal System... *Max looks over at Ariana, a playful grin splitting his thin lips.* Perhaps I was speaking about both? What's the old saying, "Lucky at cards, unlucky at love"? If there was a real poker game tonight, I would walk away with millions...

*The Reeve raises a curious eyebrow at the Harpy's talk of visiting the club in something a little more daring.* Really? That would be something to see. Though, in a place like this, I think it's not what you wear so much as how you get out of it... *Max shares the same amusement in his voice, though there is something else there as well. Interest? Or perhaps a challenge? *

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon looks back over his shoulder long enough to spot Martha donning the hat, and chuckles lightly. It wasn't audible, but plainly on his face as he scrawls his name tidily on the register for dueling. Returning once more to the crowd, he ambles around rather aimlessly, waiting for the next contestants to be paired, and called out, or whatever.

Where did Alice go? And what's up between her and Martha?
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Page 14 of 24 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
Closed Thread