Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 13 of 24 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

What kind of man didn't drink? Ricardo tries to keep his own disgust from showing. However, he can't help from rolling his eyes as Mason.

Tom, on the other hand was drinking away. Ricardo that was a man who shared his values. "I am from Mexicali. It's an industrial town not far from the border. It's not quite as nice as here." The Mexican reached for the pitcher. Seeing as it was almost done, he asked Tom "Care to split the last, amigo?" Hopefully they could both get drunk tonight.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman nodded slowly, not having realized he had actually had that much beer. He raises his glass and smiles. "Oh that mutht be nice." He said. "Though you mutht feel out of place here. " He waited until the beer was poured then held up his glass. "Cheerth"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's face flashes uncharacteristically nervous as Martha asks him again if he will get on stage. But then, what the heck?

"Yeah, I think maybe I will." The small touch of olde west in his voice drops. "I look forward to seeing you later, Miss Villiers. In case I don't get the chance to speak to you again here, I'll say now, have a good time and enjoy the show." The Gangrel leans in a little and says with a small smile and a wink. "And Wish me luck."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, her pigtails bob with glee. "Indeed! Good luck, sir!" she smiles. Her good wishes very genuine.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella takes a moment to think about what he has said. Her eyes glance at his hand, and she smiles, "I think simple and easy is a wonderful idea!" she is happy to just sit here and enjoy the evening. Her Beast on the other hands wants her to allow it to take over and feed, but it won't win tonight, and gets shoved back to its corner. Where is seems to pout and stomp its feet that she never lets it have any fun. This makes her laugh softly, "As far as tonight? I say we just enjoy the evening. I was hoping to go out this evening and relax. And I am not only getting to relax, but I get to have a wonderful conversation with a charming man. I think this is what I want to do for the evening. What about you?"
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Cheers!" Tally says before taking a sip of the glass.

A
    Anubis

Oblivious to disgusting Ricardo Mason continues speaking to Tally, "Can't say I've been to The Forge yet." Anubis says, "What do you mean drama at the park?" Nothing bad I hope.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, giggles at the wink he offered, and waves to Dillon. Watching him head away for a moment before ensuring her plaited pigtails are straight and, hoping she's neat and tidy, she places the Stetson neatly on her head and begins swinging carefully on her crutches over in search of where she last saw West the Mage.

All wide eyed nervousness...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Better late then never, the Reeve makes his way into Ember, decked out in full kitsch. Max decided to go for a slightly different look then simple cow puncher, the Mekhet dressed up as a riverboat gambler. He surveys the club, watching with interest the changes that have been put on the club for the evening. For the first few minutes at least, Max is content to circle the club and get a little more comfortable with the collection of Beasts that growled back at his own.*

Maverick Max

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Hm, what I mean is that we got kind of liquored up, followed this guy out of the bar, then there was this really tense conversation between the guy and this girl which lead us to the park, and at that point, we encountered a pack of four dogs. They ran off into some bushes and we split up afterward." Tally explains as most of it was the truth, only part that's a lie has to do with her using the work park again for the word Hedge and by dogs, she means those bird/wolves they ran into not that far from the entrance of the house. She takes another sip of her beer as she pushes the memories of that adventure onto the back burner of her mind.

"The Forge is really different compared to this place. For one, it's got cage fighting." She says, changing the course of the conversation.

Page 13 of 24 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
Closed Thread