(Insurgents) Team Curbstomp "Limited" Edition

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Resume!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her fingers softly begin to tap at the table as she realizes this was going to take some recollection of thoughts. First Alice looks at Sarah, 'Unfortunately, they're pretty much a mystery to me. Although Jacqui seemed to know more... I know it's a group of Kindred bikers living some nomadic style of living. Pretty tough ladies too, a guy told us they had to pay the Brides with dope and bodies instead of money.' She places the fingers of her left hand on her forehead as she tries to think of more. 'Oh and their "Chapterhouse" is an old firehouse on Vincent St. We should visit it somewhere soon...'

A moment Alice shivers before turning a little more to Dillon. 'The majestic powers of the Succubi do not control in such a direct way, so it's probably another kind of mind control. My first guess would be Dominate, but I'm not familiar with those powers. Then again, there are more strange powers in the world than we're aware of.' Like my own. If I could only master them sooner...
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Sarah thinks on the information for a minute, content to let both Dillon and Alice explain the facts, well at least as the facts as they knew them. The blond Daeva thought on the situation for a moment, turning the information around in her head as she wonders on the significance of some of the things Alice had mentioned. Getting paid in bodies, sure that made sense for a group of outlaw Kindred, it's basically ordering delivery. The Dope? We're they keeping it, trading it off again or selling it? If they were that good at dominating the kine, why not just take over their opposition? A slight frown forms on her pretty face.

"I agree with Alice, our clan's abilities focus more on influence than direct control. If I had to take a guess, it sounds like something Dominate would be capable of." She sits up, offering her full attention to the task at hand. "We need to learn more about their organization and how they are operating before we confront them directly. Going in right now with just the three of us would probably be suicide, they've got at least one Kindred with serious power and who knows how many goons working for them."

The Succubi leans forward. "So who is most likely to have the information we're looking for?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods his consent to the conclusion. "I guess we should be very careful not to look any of the Brides in the eyes. Outright possession certainly sounds like dominance. And thanks to that, they know we're on to them. Or they can safely assume it. If someone had supernatural control of that girl, they got a good look at all who were there."

Sharing the general direction of Sarah's thinking, Dillon props an elbow on the table as he leans into the conversation a little. "I agree that we are too little informed, and too small in number. Other than some very careful reconnaissance of their hideout-- by someone who wasn't at the Ridge Motel that night-- I don't know where we could get any more information. And I have only one family member who might consider joining us if I were to call on her, but I will when we are ready to get moving.

"Perhaps a stakeout is in order?"
    Of course, due to its presence at The Ridge during the eventful evening as well, they couldn't use his car, either.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nods while Sarah talks to make clear she on her turn agreed with her cousin. As they both stop she leans forward. 'Ok, here's the plan. You two do the stakeout part, I'll do something else. I dress myself up like a biker...' The Daeva ponders a moment if she could do that. But after decades of gathering clothes she was sure to find something fitting.

'Then I go inside and tell them I know of their presence during a recent investigation, but that I was banned from the Domain so decided to join them, as some sort of revenge. In that manner I can directly check how strong their ability of domination is, as I say, have you seen me?' Alice doesn't really sound hundred percent sure of herself, though her eyes show only excitement. 'It will be dangerous though. That's why you're outside in your stakeout. I'll leave my phone on, you can come to save me once things start to go down.' A wide grin as if it was as child's work to do.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Player of the Month

A Stakeout? Why am I getting sudden feeling of Deja vu? The Daeva dismisses the thought from her head and instead focuses on Alice's idea, a frown forming on her face at the thought of her best friend in that kind of danger. "Well Alice if you saw the possessed prostitute, then however was on the other end of that connection probably got a good look at you. Also if they're that good at mental manipulation, lying might be a waste of time." She gives one of those 'I have no air in my lungs but if I did this would be a real sigh' sighs and turns to face both Alice and Dillon.

"Remember this group had one of their people watching the place you investigated, if they're that paranoid and careful then the security on that Firehouse is probably going to be rather tight." She thinks for a second. "If this group is as nasty and powerful as your information suggests, they've probably made enemies in the underworld. Maybe if we can learn who they've pissed off, we can find a source of information about what they are doing and we can find a weak spot in their organization."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Or, we can drop a bunker-buster on the firehouse from twenty thousand feet, and be done with it." Dillon lightly mimes an explosion with his hand, opening a fist low, by the surface of the table. The quietly accompanying pshoo sound from his mouth is the entertaining part. It was a silly joke, but it had a point.

"Our options are frustratingly limited, I'm afraid. I wouldn't like the idea of sending you in there alone even if they hadn't seen you before, Alice." Then, with an upward glance from the table (where he was still surveying his bomb site), and a lopsided grin, he throws in, "Feel free to show me the outfit you had in mind sometime, though." Back to a more serious tone, Dillon finishes, "And unless either of you has had better luck with your informants than I have recently, what we know is all we know. I would welcome Jacqui's input.

"And I still say it couldn't hurt to at least drive by the place; give it a sweep or two, and find out what it looks like. Miss LaFleur, have you met Bogdana Blaszanyik yet? If we have another car between us, you and her could give the place a look, while Alice and I stay nearby in mine in case you need backup." Dillon wanted to at least do something worthwhile tonight.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A moment Alice considers all the car plans. She likes them just as much as she likes her own plan, which is not very much. Although Dillon is giving her quite some good hints. Well, not everything he says is good. 'One thing, we're not going to blow up things. We can blow, we can get things up, but let's not combine them.' What started serious turns naughty in just a second. The Daeva laughs.

Then her happiness pauses and she leans forward, 'But all seriousness together, I like the changing clothes plan, I don't have any informants, and driving by can't do any harm, but unless you have infrared glasses or something I'm not sure how you can see into their chapterhouse.'

'Also, I wouldn't count on help from others too much. What happened at the Moore House wasn't quite... peaceful. Not everybody might be able to handle that yet. Then again, if we count on others we can only be disappointed. Try to contact that Bogdana? We'll see for how many people we need to make a plan.'

ooc

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Unfortunately for the explosive plan, all my Tchaikovsky is on my other iPod." Sarah grins, realizing that the idea had been mostly joking but still if you were going to blow something up, it was something which should be done with class, elegance and the proper soundtrack. "As for distractions, we should save those for the victory party." While Sarah certainly had her preferences, she did not completely forsake the rest of the world. Dillon was cute and much more importantly seemed to like the type of gentleman who would bend the way she liked. If he was willing to accept that, he would certainly enjoy every moment of said victory party. Who says Sarah couldn't motivate?

"I have never met Ms. Blaszanyik and I think Alice is right, if we plan on taking any steps tonight, we'll need to focus on what the three of us are capable of. Tomorrow night or a week from now might be different but it looks like right now it's just us three musketeers." She pauses for a second, considering their options. "Dillon your car is right out, if they saw both you and it, they're probably looking out for it. I have a car we can use and I'm pretty sure that Alice does as well, however I'm no getaway driver so if things get nasty, I'm probably not the best person to be behind the wheel. Besides I won't be able to get a good look if I'm distracted by driving." It seems that playing Vice City does not transfer skills over to real life.

A thought appears in her head. "Dillon do you have anyone you'd trust to drive your car? We can always use it as a distraction. That other person or you drives in the area of the Firehouse, while either Alice and I or all three of us watch the place, maybe see if there is a reaction from inside."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is glad his bomb crack was well-received, but he continues along the serious lines of plotting what the three- perhaps four- of them could accomplish tonight. "I'm not counting on, relying on, or even hoping for help," he smirks in a friendly way as he says this, so he isn't misinterpreted as being an ass, "but another pair of hands couldn't hurt."

The worn iPhone reappears, and the Gangrel pokes out a quick text message. He is aware, somewhere in the back of his mind, how funny the thought of Savages texting each other might be to some. "Even the Three Musketeers wound up needing D'Artagnan."

The soldier instinct inside him is screaming, Reconnaissance, you fool! Reconnaissance!

"We probably can't get a look into the Firehouse, but it's location could lend us a good plan later, depending on what buildings are nearby, or what dark alleys lurk nearby, something to stage an ambush from... anything. I'd like to see what kind of structural advantages they have, or disadvantages we may exploit."

Holding up a finger, wagging it a little, Dillon shoots Sarah a mischievous glance. "I was of the same mind about not using my car, but using it as bait does have an interesting appeal. I should be the one driving it, though. Not out of trust issues, mind you, but if it provokes any kind of reaction at all, it will likely be a dangerous one. I'm pretty familiar with that old bucket, so it will be easier for me to get out of sight without a giant, Masquerade-busting chase scene. Bullitt, I am not.

"Those in another car, either hanging back a ways, or staking out, should be able to scope the scene unmolested."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread