Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nods in approval, it wasn't a thing she had thought of before. But with the ever friendly Herald walking around new arrivals might not be having such a hard time after all. 'Indeed, well you made a good start Dillon. Beating some Brides can certainly help.' She winks to him.

Then there is a soft vibrating sound, and a second later Alice has her cellphone in her hand. 'Apologies for the rudeness... but there might be some help coming.' Her fingers move over the phone after which she looks up with a apologetic smile.

'Did you have a plan already?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

The Lily. The name conjured up the image of elegance and wealth in the mind of the blond Daeva as Sarah entered the establishment and took in the scene of the cigar bar. The place reminded her of home, New Orleans, of the faint odor of fine southern tobacco and the refined touch of brandy tickling the tip of the tongue, conversations about politics and endless debates echoing out into another dark and muggy Southern night. She took a moment to embrace the memory like a long lost lover before venturing further into the club to find the private room where Alice and the other or others denoted by us would be. Were it just to be her and Alice, she would have worn something flashy to show off a bit, however since there was to be someone else with her, she had decided to tone down her outfit for the evening while still dressing to fit in with the image present by the Lily.

Sarah

Deciding not to waste anymore time, the Succubi made her way to the private area and searched for the occupied private room, knocking on the door to offer a warning in case Alice and us happened to be in the middle of something rather more active than a simple conversation. After it all this was a place which catered to those with money and power, two things that usually went hand in hand, or something else in something else, with lust and desire.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

There is a short chuckle as Dillon agrees on his progress so far. "Let's hope my luck holds out."

He nods his approval for the idea of company. They hadn't discussed the details of some of the last encounter's get-together, yet. While he is loathe to describe the nuances of frenzy with anyone else, it was his own fault. The only reason he was willing to go back into the matter with Alice was because she had been there. But, you never turned down another pair of helping hands.

"It's cool. Any plan of mine is bound to need more people anyway. And it appears to be just us, now. Flores is gone," who lost the honor of a title, at least here, "maybe Brother Jones as well, and I have no way of contacting Miss Jacqui..." He couldn't remember if he'd even heard her last name. Dillon could be forgetful sometimes. It is one of the few parts of being Gangrel that sucks.

"Anyway, before I go to the Deputy or Reeve, we need to iron a few things out. Something that has been bugging me since I..." A pause. Went ballistic? Started eating hookers? "...lost control. That girl. And the look on her face, there at the end. She seemed completely confused... disoriented... I didn't have time to consider if it was genuine or an act. What did you make of it?"

Then comes Sarah's knock. That was quick
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Flores is gone, oh that sounds so good. Alice keeps nodding as the story goes on. More hands were needed indeed. As he mentions Jacqui she lays her smartphone on the table and turns it so Dillon could read the screen. With a smile she says, 'Here's Jacqui's number.'

When Sarah arrives the smile gets bigger. 'Oh hey Sarah, come on in! This is Dillon Connery. Dillon, please meet Sarah LaFleur.'

'Perhaps it's best to give a quick summery of the whole story? I'll answer your question thereafter.'
    Alice ends her sentence by looking to Dillon, it was his question she meant of course.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

The second Succubi enters the room with a sultry and naughty half smile towards Alice, her teeth chewing on her lips as she glanced at her very good friend and forced her own beast to contend with the presence of the new and stronger predator. She focused on the look and what it meant. She was Daeva, she would will herself into the room, force her beast down because she was Daeva and running from private rooms in the Lily was NOT in style this season.

After focusing on Alice's beauty and familiar, if still scary, darker nature, Sarah turns to face the beast ... well it's owner anyways. With a smile she casts her eyes up and down Dillon, examining his appearance, how he dressed and most of all how he seemed to react to her presence. With a satisfied look on her face, the Daeva takes a seat in the room close to Alice.

"A pleasure to meet you Dillon Connery" her voice drips with a genteel southern accent "I do hope that I have not interrupted your evening too much."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is reaching for his phone to copy the number when Sarah slips in, and forces her Beast to accept the reality of the situation. His own begins to snarl its triple-pitched growl as soon as the door is open, straining at the leash to tear into an unfamiliar creature. But of course, Dillon quickly pulls it back, fighting the momentarily disobedient demon dog for control. He stands, and remains that way until the lady takes her seat.

The grin begins to reemerge, one side of his mouth drawing up. The accent seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite make a guess at the state. French sounding name... Creole? Louisiana? His own South Carolina drawl has long been smothered in a hundred and a half years of America, but at least his manners weren't.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Sarah LaFleur. I certainly don't mind such interruptions."
    There is a hazel eyed glance to the door, to make sure it was closed, then back to the two Daeva, before his lopsided grin widens. "If I'd known Sacramento was so full of beautiful vampires, I would have left Mexico ages ago."

Remembering the phone suddenly, he pulls a slightly scuffed iPhone from a pocket and copies the number from Alice's. The contraption was frequently more technology than he could handle, but it was fun. And it held a lot of music. Misspelling the name entry as 'Jackie C', he stuffs the cell back home.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a satisfied smile Alice watched the second- and third handsomest creatures in the Lily meet each other. She looks forward to get to know Dillon better and she hopes same counts for the other two. It would be good for them.

However, business first. She starts in a matter-of-fact tone. 'Please allow me to explain the situation. It all started with a "mundane" turf war, with people beaten to death and all. Soon though bodies were drained and there were suspicions of out of town Kindred being involved. Sacramento already had a problem with poachers. Anton Flores, a man now in a deep sleep waiting for a Prince to awaken him, organized a group of Kindred to pay a visit close to the turf war...' And soon Alice seems to enjoy to tell this story. 'We broke into a room to get some information of the people inside. However, we had missed the vamp girl sitting outside. While the questioning went on, Dillon had to chase her. With a helping hand of myself. Sadly, he drained the hooker to death when the Beast took over.' Her eyes glance to the Savage, 'Now we come to your question. It was quite obvious she was possessed. More I can't tell...'

After a shrug she turns her attention back to Sarah to finish the story. 'What the group inside had found out was that there were indeed vampiric poachers involved. What we didn't expect was that these belonged to a group called the Brides.'

'Now, did I miss something?'

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Dillon receives a rather large smile in return for his compliment about the natural beauty of Sacramento's Kindred, as the Daeva ponders the man's statement about coming from one of the places she'd recently been. However when Alice begins to speak about the recent conflict she and the gentleman had experienced, there is a noticeable change in the body language of the Succubi as she sits up and the look on her face, previously utterly flirtatious, becomes serious as Sarah ponders the information presented by Alice. The situation must be serious indeed if her naughty friend Alice was giving the matter her full attention.

"What information do you have on this group the Brides?" The name sounds odd for a group of Kindred, the concept of Brides and vampires forever bound with myths and movies of Dracula's Brides in the mind of the culturally inclined blond Daeva.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon raises an eyebrow when Alice mentions Flores being in a deep sleep. All the Gangrel had said was gone. She has either assumed that, had prior knowledge, or made an assumption based on prior knowledge. If anyone ever made mention of skeletons in Asa Clarke's closet, Dillon wouldn't take it as a joke.

She hadn't missed anything, but apparently he had. "Possessed?" Of course. It was talked about in conversations of the Blood just enough for Dillon to find the idea believable, but more than that, he didn't know. He was still trying to turn into a bird. "Which of the Blood Gifts covers that? It might give us an idea what we're up against."

Then, semi-answering Sarah, Dillon glances once to both Daeva. "I believe someone doing the interrogating got a location. Was there anything else about them, Alice?" Dillon hadn't been in the room at the time, and Flores never bothered to debrief them.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please pause Need to synch up on info...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread