Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*The second strike from the stake digs much farther into Max's chest; drawing a pained grunt from the Reeve. It's with great relief that Max feels the Bishop become so much dead weight; letting go of Anton and taking the hand offered by Conner to pull himself up.* Thank you... *Max says, and seems sincere in his thanks as he inspects the damage inflicted by the fight.*

Damn it... *He mutters under his breath, gingerly poking the gaping hole in his chest. That was going to sting for a while...

He turns to Sidor as he makes it onto the scene, the Reeve straightening himself as he addresses Grigoriev.* Mr Grigoriev; in my opinion Anton Flores is no longer a threat to this city's population or the Masquerade. As such, my jurisdiction in this matter has ended. I am placing him in your hands as a member of the Lancea Sanctum. Whatever happens from here I consider an internal matter of the Lancea Sanctum; I'm sure you will do whatever you feel is best for the city and your fellow Faithful...

*Max waits to see if Sidor understood the meaning in his words. Whatever happened to the ex-Deputy, Max's expression made it clear he didn't want to know.*

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor inclined his head, the smouldering light dancing around the corridor as he moved. Good. Neither Greyson nor Heinz had been killed in the attempt, and Anton's body lay torpid on the floor. Not for much longer; but he would take care of Flores once the City Officals had left. He assessed the idea of letting the former Bishop survive, torpid somewhere. Not for the other Haunt's sake, but for his own. He wasn't sure how many times he could push the boundaries before the Man Within woke and tried to seize control.

He remembered that laughing, cold man and forced the thought away, back into its cage. No, Anton would have to die; the risk of him rising, more insane and broken than ever, was too great. The damage it might do to the Sanctified and the Nosferatu was appalling. He would just have to ensure he maintained a strict watch on himself and his behaviour.

"It will be dealt with as you say," the Russian Haunt said simply. His voice still felt like a sledgehammer to the ears. "Can I offer you assistance, Reeve Heinz?"

...Perhaps I should have chosen a better wording, after the incident with Miss Lawrence. Oh well, if he sees that as erotic, there really is no hope for the man.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks to Reeve Heinz and back to Sidor waiting for the two men to finish there conversation so Conner could do what needed to be done.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

I'm sure you will... *Max says with a slight nod of the head. At the mention of assistance, Max looks down at his perforated shirt.*

Hmm? No, I'm fine; I have a change of clothes in the car... *His last adventure chasing Mac through the sewers taught him that lesson.*

I'll leave you to work then, Mr Grigoriev. I'll go back out and make sure there aren't any stragglers from the earlier meeting...

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner turned to Reeve Heinz, "Good evening Reeve Heinz." Conner said and turned back to Sidor, "If you fear for your soul, I will finish this." Conner stated, a knife in his hand again and a face as cold as death himself.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor raised an eyebrow beneath the shadows, as Conner spoke.

"Fear for my soul?" he said, his voice faintly surprised. "...If I feared for my soul, Deputy Greyson, it would be far too late to do anything now that I have already been Damned. A case of closing the door after the horse has bolted, I think." And that implies I feel fear of anything. If I found that trace in myself, I would expunge it as a human emotion... not... that I recall feeling it as a man.

"Finish this with me, then, if you so desire."
    He brought the heel of his foot down on Flores' skull.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-08-25 02:52:45 Sidor Rurikovitch Grigoriev rolls 6 to Strength + Brawl + Prone (10 Again) 8, 8, 5, 4, 6, 3 2 successes

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner does not help, he rather stands back and watches as the Russian relegates his former Bishop into a pile of ash.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Great job, everyone, great Scene.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.