Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
The Spiral III

Page 21 of 25 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thanks for he beer." Nicole replies, slipping off of he bar stool. Key card in hand, she tromps down the stairs.

She finds he door that utilizes the key card and runs it through. She opens the door slowly, peering within before committing her whole body.

I
    Irina

Harlowe was relatively sure that at some point in the distant past, Jacque's internal plight may have moved her by at least a small amount. But now she had seen too much, had done too much; and she studied the Frenchman impassively. She folded her arms, and least back against the wall, her stern eyes narrowed slightly as they passed from one woman to the other, and returned to him.

"I'm sure it's been a crazy-assed night for a lot of people in this city; y'gotta pick yourself up and stop fallin' to pieces," Harlowe instructed. Her voice was not cold or accusing of his outburst; she sounded simply direct. As though she was used to telling people to tighten up their bootstraps and press on through the thick and thin.

She half turned as the door opened, and Harlowe straighened up.

Sarah turned also as the door opened, wondering if it was the Old Man but at the sight of Nicole, she smiled invitingly. "Hi, can we help you?"

Honestly, that was as inviting as Sarah was going to get right now, just in case.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Ah yeah," She held up the key card as she stepped inside, having ensured it didn't look like a creepy basement. She closes the door behind her and
    steps into the room, pausing four feet from the others.

"I'm Nicole Port. I just got into town and the cheerful, upbeat bar man suggested there may be interesting people down here."

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Jacque… you’re new here. We’re real. If you are really serious about this, this is the place to learn.” I hope to god Harlowe or Quinn know what they’re fucking doing. It's bad enough I have unstable Lexi and White Collar to deal with.

“Although I hope you can learn on the fly…” She was taking a sip of her coffee as blondie walked in.

“Define… interesting?” Daysha said to Nicole as she tried not to glare but couldn’t help the raise brow. “Did you get some kind of flyer in the mail about this place? I mean if the Geezer is sending out mailers with coupons I'm gonna be pretty fucking pissed I didn't get one.”

What the fuck? More hunters coming out of the woodwork? Has the old man been fucking recruiting? Does he have a thing for hot girls or some shit? Wait… maybe it’s Irish. Now that wouldn’t fucking surprise me at all. God damn pervert. I wonder if he's any relation to Rory, they both seem to have a thing for groping people.

I
    IberianCastaway

Jacque nodded at Detective Jackson, then glanced to the side to see the new guest, a Nicole Port. Sullen cheeks, deathly pale skin, one weird ass voice, could she be on PCP? Probably. He was tempted to ask one of the ladies if they got this many newbies every night but elected kept his mouth shut. Instead he edged himself father away from the stairs and Miss Port and closer to the rest of the group. I might as well attempt to hide the fact that I'm the new meat.

Jennifer Hazelton

"No, no flyer." Nicole responded; speaking perfectly normally with her unflawed voice.

"I had been doing some work about a nasty piece of work that fed off children. I'm part of
    an online network that documents things that could be supernatural to get the word out
    to people who know how to stop it.

I saw a video from your city about something that hospitalized my sister and I and came

down to see if you were that kind of interesting."

K
    Kazakin

Iberian, just for clarity- the pale/weird voice signature on Seryna's account is her Vampire signature for Jennifer Hazelton. Nicole Port is a perfectly ordinary human being.

I
    IberianCastaway

OOC

Sarah wondered if everyone's brush with the....peculiar...was tinged with violence. Her own had certainly been although not intentionally. The human mind seemed to only take so much outside interferrence before breaking.

"I'm Sarah," she said, introducing herself to Nicole, glad that there was yet another to hold the candle. "Sarah Quinn, Null Mysterii," she adds looking to those she had already met, wondering if they were members of any Compacts.

Page 21 of 25 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.