Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Maid service preferred

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

"...Not to spoil your vengeance party or anything, but what if she's in the box with the... stuff?" Mike said after a moment, squinting at the box. He kind of hoped they decided not to open it. He didn't really want to become reacquainted with the pasta he'd eaten for dinner. It had been just fine the first time, thanks so very much.

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Well, if she is in the box, are you ready Mike? And I hate to say it, but what if your friend is in that box?” Daysha wasn’t trying to be insensitive, she wanted to know if he was going to freak if the dude was.

Pulling out the baton from her the holster under her jacket, she popped it so it telescoped and poked at the garbage on top a moment then moved back.

I may be a cop, but I’m not THAT stupid.

K
    Kazakin

The lid slides off with a screetch. There's an explosion of flies that would have gone right into an overlooker's face, if Daysha hadn't been smart enough to push the top from a distance. The cloud clears. There's a shrivelled husk in the box.

Roll perception -2

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Damn flies. I can't see a fucking thing." Waiving her hand to shoo them away. "How long has your friend been missing?" Daysha looked over to Mike while asking.

I gotta bad feeling about this...

fail at failing

Alexis tried to peer over Daysha's shoulder but all she saw was the buzzing black cloud swarming from the depths of the box. She scuttled backwards emitting a gagging sound until her back hit the wall with a quiet thump. The abbey-gal froze, her arms lowering as a slow exhale passed through her nose. Through narrowed eyes she glared at the swarm of bloated insects and then glanced away, cursing the place this monster had chosen to nest in.

"Ok, there you go, is that the Maid? No? Okay, well, until we're absolutely, 100%, super sure the vamps not here we need to move on. Now. There could be something down here and we need to find it ASAP before it finds us or slips away again. 'Cause I don't know about you, but I don't have any other leads."

Failed, again

K
    Kazakin

"Like a day! I got the fucking call last night!" Michael shouted, over the buzzing noise of the swarm. He felt his guts lurch. It was pretty fucking gross, and he didn't really want to look at the husk in the box. But he figured he had to; he had to find out if it was Roger, and if not... well, if not, that just made it harder. He gripped the handle of the throwing knife.

2 successes

K
    Kazakin

The buzzing swarm distracts Daysha and Lexi, but Mike's eyes just pick out, on the shrivelled husk, that the canine teeth are jutting over the lip. He also notices that the corpse is a red-head.

As he examines the box, the flies seem to get aggressive. They seem to actually be trying to distract and annoy the three people in the room, landing on their skin, swarming suddenly, trying to crawl into their eyes and mouth.

All actions in the scene are now at -1 due to the flies.

K
    Kazakin

"What the fu-... uh, guys? This corpse has fangs!" Mike waved his massive hand in front of his mouth to keep the flies away. Fuck this noise! Why the Hell were the bugs acting like this? It was messed up. Also, gross.

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Mike, keep your voice down.” Ugh. “What do you mean it’s got fucking fangs? I guess we guessed wrong.”

“So, we gotta missing friend, a whore vamp running around and a vamp-in-a-box." Mullberry Bush starts going through her head. I hate clowns. "Are we on candid camera or something?” Daysha said in a low tone. Headdesk. “Yes Lexi you’re right. But one thing at a time. Hell, in daylight it may be easier to kill the bitch.”

Daysha was still at a fair distance away from the box, picks up a can from the trash and chucks it into the box. It sounded like it hit the body.

3sux-she shoots, she scores!

Face set in a fixed grimace of disgust, Alexis swatted at the flies buzzing around her head and crawling on her face. She gagged sharply, and heaved once, before inching closer to the box. She half shuffled towards the box, back hunched like a bristling cat, and roughly threw the trash bin out of the box. She stared down at the fanged corpse, realizing the irony of what she'd said just a few moments ago, and convulsively bent down, thrusting the barrel of her pistol against the red-head's skull before turning the husk inside the box, looking for a stake in its chest.

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.