Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Maid service preferred

Page 4 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Lexi glanced at mike, wondering what noise he had been talking about and whether he had been listening to their informant earlier. "Um, the bouncer fucking said that the Maid took people to the basement," she whispered, "so down we go." She reached up and turned on her headlamp before continuing down the stairs into the basement.

K
    Kazakin

"Yeah, but the Bouncer was a fucking space cadet," Mike said, his fear for Roger coming out as irritation. He flexed his massive fingers.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha headed down the stairs behind Lexi. Self evaluating where her knife and stake were. She hadn’t turned on her flashlight yet. She whispered to both of them. “Yeah, he was an idiot. I wonder what kind of housekeeping she does as a vamper.” She looked around after they hit the bottom of the stairs.

K
    Kazakin

The basement is pitch black at the bottom of the stairs, but it smells worse than the rest of the building combined.

Everyone roll perception. Daysha is at a +2

Blind as a dead hunter

Lexi continued her way toward the basement, gun pointed nebulously forward. Her flashlight swept over random points in the stairway, keeping her oblivious to any danger that might have lurked there.

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Fuck it stinks.” Daysha muttered softly as she looked around. Turning on her flashlight looking for doors or rooms that could be around.

2suxx

K
    Kazakin

"Seriously," Mike muttered back, trying not to retch. "You'd think someone had used this place as a latrine." He kept his eyes peeled for any movement.

4 successes

K
    Kazakin

Lexi notices nothing out of the ordinary, but both Mike and Daysha catch sight of a box, which has been hastily covered with trash. It looks like it's been disturbed recently. As they watch, they see flies slowly gravitating towards it.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha's nose twitched a little. "Yuck. Something has been sitting here for days with these flies." She shined her flashlight over to the pile. "I don't think this is gonna be pretty."

Alexis finally noticed the box that was capturing the detectives attention and soon the beam of light, the literal scope of her field of vision, sidled over to the trash covered package. The abbey gal took a step towards it and then stopped suddenly, her voice quiet yet insistent.

"I think we can all guess what's hidden inside there, but somewhere in this basement is something very dangerous and very undead. Let's finish a sweep and make sure there's nothing waiting to kill us. We don't have time to waste and I for one want to meet face to face with this Maid. I have a present I've been meaning to give to a certain red head," she murmured, her words mocking, but her tone oozing with malicious promise.

Page 4 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.