Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Maid service preferred

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha chuckled briefly. “Yes Lexi, we’re going in hot'n loaded this time.” She motioned to the trunk. “Take whichever you want, and grab a stake if you need one.” She was beyond prepared this time. She also grabbed a road flare and stuck it in her jacket pocket.

“Yeah Mike, you’re not alone. I just wish more people could be aware, but hell, people are still in denial that humans can be evil.” She shrugged. Then when he played the voicemail, her eyes bugged a little. “What the fuck…. Uh. I’ve heard some weird shit but… hey Lexi, you wanna take a stab at this?” It wasn't as if Daysha was new at this, her dad spilled a lot of info to her, but not having seen and heard everything first hand, she was clueless right now.

Lexi's eyes widened as she caught sight of the armory stashed in Daysha's trunk and began poring over the selection of knives, finally settling on a K-Bar and a stake. With a bit of fiddling she attached the sheath to her belt, shoved the stake beside it, and gave the cop a thumbs up before turning to Mike and asking him to play the message again.

"Um. No, I have no idea what the hell that is. I mean, besides really creepy and messed up. I am so glad I upgraded from Pinky," Alexis said, producing a Beretta from her satchel. "Hopefully we won't need something bigger, 'cause I didn't bring it."

K
    Kazakin

Mike looked a little disappointed that they didn't know what the noise was, but not much. At least if they knew shit about this thing and thought it was probably a vampire, then maybe it was the interference or something on the cellphone making it hard to identify. That, and right now, he needed to feel like the guys around him were on his side. The relief that there were other people out there who dealt with this stuff was amazing. For the first time, he wasn't thinking about where the next drink was gonna be coming from.

He knew that feeling'd be back in force before long, but that brief moment of freedom from it was liberating.

"Well, you win some, you lose some. Could just be interference, I guess, but it freaked me the Hell out. I take it you two uh... I guess I'd call it 'work together' on shit like this?" He said. "Any drill I should know about, before we go in? Like, codewords for 'Oh shit, run!'?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Lexi, I'm disappointed. You of all people love to show off your new toys." She smirked a little.

Daysha was reminded to check her own cell phone to make sure it was on vibrate. She missed a call from someone, whose phone number she didn't recognize. I wonder if it was that guy who... nah...

"Yeah I guess you could say we work together. We may not have the same views on stuff, but we’re on the same team.” It was honest. She didn’t mind Lexi much. It was Ramrod she didn’t get along with before, and now he was long gone to where ever.

"The code word for oh shit run, is Oh Shit Run. I’m a well trained officer, but I know when enough is enough and when to haul ass.” Pride wounded or not. Daysha lit a cig quick while she was checking over her glock and getting second clip ready. “So Mike, how do you know about this shit?” She hoped he had some idea of what he was doing.

"It's a working relationship," Lexi threw in, smiling mischievously. "It's the fact that we don't agree on 'stuff' that makes it work so well. Also, if something is already being shot, that is code for either 'shoot it more' or 'kill it faster'. And before you ask, no, we are not murderous psycho-bitches, but we don't know much about this particular, um, whatchamacallit, so let's play it safe OK?"

K
    Kazakin

Mike ran his hands back through his short hair and shook his head, the hulking build making the movement look heavier than it was. He gave a broad, almost sad smile.

"My story's a pretty quick on, really. So I'm out for a run in the morning, training, and some fucked up heap of fur bursts out the river and tries to drag me in with it. I outran it, tossing everything I could get my hands on at it until it fell down. Then I beat its head in with a rock. I can still remember how that fucker smelt," Mike said after a moment. "I thought I was going fucking insane at first."

"Ya don't say," Alexis piped up. "My first time was against heaps of fur, too. It was a bunch of werewufflies..." She trailed off, her mind lost in the past, eyes clouded for several seconds. Her face suddenly went blank, an empty smile fixing itself to her features as she looked to her companions. "So, are we ready to get going? I'll take point."

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Well I hope when you beat its head in that it actually died, Mike. Some of those fuckers get a scent on you and you’re screwed.” She still wondered about the vamp that attacked Aaron. Ugh. God, Priest, Damn it.

Werewulffies?” Daysha attempted to mock and question Lexi at the same time. “Lexi, if you start thinking some of this shit is all cute and cuddly, we’re gonna have issues babe.” She snickered a little.

"Yeah, let's head in."

"No, no, not wulffies, wufflies," she corrects, that empty smile still in place. "It's a less frightening way of thinking about them, you have to admit. Now, let's get going."

Alexis turned her back to her companions and began walking towards the decaying apartment building, gun in hand, her body relaxing. She unzipped her silver biking jacket to allow for better movement and quickened her stride. She really wished that she had been able to use a line earlier but she'd be fine as soon as the rush of the Hunt kicked in. Without further ado, she raised her gun and entered the building...

K
    Kazakin

Mike stared at Lexi as she mumbled about 'Werewufflies'. He looked back to Daysha as the girl walked towards the building. He couldn't believe she was actually for real. Actually, right now, he was just hoping she hadn't taken anything that would get them alll arrested and/or killed. Particularly killed. He wanted to live.

"...Is she for real?"

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.