Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Usual Suspect

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

“What others?” Daysha said monotone as she clicked the handcuffs back and forth. They’d seen many uses, some that others probably didn’t want to know about.

“Define proof. If there were others, why didn’t you call them in and take this guy down a different way. You could have questioned him if you managed to get a grip on him.” Daysha’s eyes squinted a little. “What forms are you talking about?”

Come on buddy, give me something concrete.

Technique

Michael shrugs. "Let me see your laptop and ill show you proof."

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Alright, fine." Daysha opened the back seat door and pulled it out placing it on the hood. She signed it in as guest and turned it to Michael. "Go ahead."

This better be good...

Technique

Atleast she uses Firefox. Michael thought, tapping away through various websites. At one point, after having about 3 other tabs open, hes seen navigating through the IATSE website, and has to pass through several, apparent, security check points, including entering some basic math calculations and a Captcha section, before finally getting to what looks like a listing of forums. "Here, look." He says, stepping to the side for Daysha.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha began to look over and click through the website fiddling with her cuffs while she did. Skimming as she went through the countless lines of text. She didn’t realize that there were more out there that knew. More than the people she encountered at the Spiral. Hopefully Michael and the others were more competent than idiots like Ramrod. If Michael was watching her face at all, he would see that there was no look of shock.

She put her cuffs back in the holster and turned around looking at Michael. "Okay, I believe you."

Pulling the zippo and another cig out and lighting up she asked. “Alright, so who else knows that you blew up this guy?” Daysha was slightly more relaxed, but a bit perturbed that yet another lead was blown to smithereens. More shit to clean up.

Technique

The relief he shows at the fact that hes not going to jail is something he obviously tried to hide - to little effect. Michael shrugs, and pulls out a cigarette to match Daysha's habit. "Im surprised you came to talk to me so fast anyway. Im the only one who controls the hazardous checkout sheets, but i dont know if he has anyone left on the crew. If there are, they might want to come after me - but i have some surprises of my own." He takes another drag, letting out a cloud when he exhales. "It doesnt involve explosives. I promise."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha took a drag. “You’re probably not going to like what I’m about to say.”

She hoisted herself onto the hood of her car. “My lieutenant suggested you as the first possible lead. You know that the guy was a rival with another producer I’m sure.” She shrugged and took another drag. “Of course you’re the explosives guy, so it’s just logical they thought it was you that was maybe in cohorts with the other producer.” She looked at Michael. “I seriously hope you covered your own ass for this. Cause by God, I’m not in the mood for any more fucking clean up.” Like the strip club mess, which he didn't need to know that her dad helped with that... the one time.

Realizing this guy may be useful to her, and the cause. So Daysha casually started asking other questions. “So what other surprises are you talking about?”

Technique

Again, he shrugs. "I signed the explosives off on Miguel Juarez - i dont know if its an actual person or not, but it should be enough of a distraction or lead to keep some of the less concerned off my ass."

Oh? She wants to know about the tricks? Ya, sure, ill let you know. "I built a fucking Stake-gun, and im looking for some decent specs on something i can use to booby trap my house."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Taking another drag of the cig. “Well let’s hope it will keep whoever at bay.” Fuck I gotta lie to my lieutenant... again.

“So stake gun, that sounds like it might be worth something.” Daysha furrowed her brow. “If the guy you blew up knew where you lived, yeah, you’ll probably want to secure your house better.” Or move… She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out the recorder stopping, then pressing a button to delete the data.

“If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m after the same shit you are.” Her cop demeanor was off, and it was back to her normal crass self. “Although, you realize, there are probably more of those fucking vamps out there collaborating.”

Technique

"I hate to ask the obvious, but do you know where any are?" He asks, burning through more and more of the cigarette, just like hes burning off the adrenaline from almost getting fucking arrested.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last