Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Usual Suspect

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Well that was an eager question, what the hell. Easy there killer...

Daysha pulls out her notepad and looks over the stuff the Lieutenant told her before she got there. "So, where were you when the explosion occurred Mr. Leech?" She looked at Michael and waited for an answer.

Technique

He shifts uneasily, glancing around as he hears the bell ring and people start returning to their various shots and set ups. "Look, i was in the Crew trailer....Look, if we cant go to your Department, could we atleast move off set? Your car, maybe, just somewhere where my co-workers arent going to think bad of me."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Coworker’s think bad of you? What? Damn he’s acting skittish.

Daysha was clearly puzzled. “Uh yeah I guess we can.” Hmmm maybe Michael was going to confess. This would save a lot of work for her.

She pointed to the lot and could see the Charger from there. “Right this way, my car is over there.” She pointed waiting for him to go ahead of her. With a gesture of her head she asks “What movie is this for?”

Technique

Michael tosses the empty coffee cup in the trash, and gives Daysha his best Im totally not shitting my pants right now smile. What should i tell her? Should i just keep quiet, get the Union to find a Lawyer? Shit, shit, shit! If i talk about a fucking vampire shes going to lock me in the fucking crazy bin! He continues forward, and replies to keep his mind from his own questions. "Its called 'Live Fast and Drive Free' and its about a racing club." He tries not to gush when he realizes which car is hers - Chargers were nice rides. He walks slightly behind her as he expects to be led into the back seat - only to have Daysha surprise him again and offer Shotgun. He gives another slight smile, appreciative of how much effort she was going through to not be 'just another dickhead cop'. I had enough of those when I was at Sac U, I really dont need the one investigating me for arson and murder to be one too. He steps inside the police car, still nervous but...aww hell he still didnt know what he was going to tell her.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Fake smiles… jittery little sucker….

If he would have confessed to something I could have put him in the back seat. Why didn’t he want to talk there?

As Daysha rounded the car, she reached into her pocket and clicked on the recorder before getting into the vehicle. Considering she didn’t get a confession and didn’t have cause to Miranda Michael, she thought she’d better take a quick precaution. At least this one was digital it didn't squeak like her dad's old POS. Hmmm xmas present idea....

“Huh, never heard of it. I don’t really watch many movies that are close to real life drama.” She started driving. “So Mr. Leech why did you insist upon having this conversation in my car? Why are you worried you coworkers would think badly of you?” She looked at him for a second. She really hated that she was having this conversation in a vehicle and would stop off at the nearest point she could.

Technique

Michael, for his part, remains as polite as he could, buckling his seat belt and keeping his hands plainly visible, still trying to look remotely casual. "You ever see something thats just...." He begins, not really sure how to explain it without sounding completely crazy."...just, y'know, wrong? I mean, your a cop, im sure youve seen some things."

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Well yeah, I see wrong stuff on a daily basis. I'm a homicide detective." Daysha says blankly. "What level of wrong are you talking about? My wrong and your wrong could be two different things."

She looked at Michael with a furrowed brow for a moment. "I really hope that this is leading up to why I was called out to your site today. You're acting really suspicious Mr. Leech."

Gawd I hate it when people waste my time.

Technique

Michael looks out the passenger window as the cop....well, starts acting like a cop."Im not talking about wrong on a level of 'I killed my wife and kids.' Im talking about wrong in the most dark and basest form. Just, you know. Fucked. Up."

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"You care about people, right? About us, Sacramento. Our community. Cops protect our community, right?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha suddenly turned off down a frontage road and pulled over in a drive way that was vacant. She came to a dead stop and turned to Michael as soon as the car was at full halt. “Well I think I 'killed my wife and kids' is a pretty damn dark thing to do Mr. Leech. And it IS fucked up that someone would do that.” She said with a cold disdain, she was a mom after all.

Buddy, you should start confessing before I get pissed.

“Yes I care about people and this city. That’s why I do my job, to serve and protect. Actually I don't even view it as a job, it's my life. Now are you going to start talking, or are you going to continue with your gibberish?” Daysha said blankly as she peered into him, almost through him.

Ah, she loved how the doors on her car wouldn’t open unless she hit the override. Good luck getting out buddy.

Technique

Michael shrugs, seeing as she did have a pretty good point. "There was something wrong with the producer. He was a predator, and i dont mean in the 'lying to young girls and coercing them to do fucked up things' predator." Michael was looking kind of ragged now. How the fuck do i explain this? "He was...man, he was feeding on someone, eating them, it was fucked up shit." Hope as he might, sharing the burden of what he saw wasnt yet making the memory go away - of the producer, leaning over that blonde in the bed. Of the blood running down his chin and the gore coming from the girls neck.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last