Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Acanthus Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Technique

West. Augustin. Three others ive never met. Shit. "Nice to meet ya, Chief." Felix says, extending a hand. "Im Technique, Talon of the Arrow." He looks around to the others, at a loss for what to say next. "So, yeah, the Acanthus Councillor in New York had a mind-set from the fifties, and i never had any chance or oppurtunity to help pick a new one. How do we do this?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West remained silent, more than content to let his Just Do IT Pathies settle the matter. As mercurial as Acanthus could be, no one would be surprised at whomever came out of the huddle with the ball.

Feels like we just did one of these.

Personally, he didn't think there were enough Awakened to even warrant a Council.

Hell, we don't even have enough of us to field a football team without some going iron-man style.
    Nimbus

PRE

The Curator scans the room once more, noting that everyone had finally made five little groups with no stragglers, before answering Augustin. "Yes, we all are Enchanters. I am Dr. Tyria Primoria, Curator of the Mysterium." She then addresses Technique's question, "We just wait around for a while, looking awkward until someone gives in."

Jack looks somewhat uncomfortably between Dr. Primoria and the Magister. Despite having made up to Arthur and myself the mistakes I made over a year ago, I haven't proven myself worthy to this Consilium.

"Jack, Mysterium. And... Unless nobody else will take it up, I'll respectfully decline any nominations of me."

When Technique identifies himself as an Arrow Chief gives him a second look. "Pleasure to meet you, Technique." he replies, shaking the man's hand.

He looks around the room at the other gatherings. A smile tugs at his lips when he sees Rosh standing alone That's priceless

"Picking five new counsillors sure does seem like too many chiefs and not enough indians."
    He smiles, realizing he just invoked his own name to make that comment "I don't think any of us really want it. I sure as hell don't."

I'd rather herd cats

He snickers "We could draw straws."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West's eyes slid over to look at Tyria, curious if the 'awkward' bit was a dig at him; if she were goading him to step forward. With forty percent of the Pentacle's Order leadership represented by the Acanthus, if another were chosen as Councilor, it would most likely be a hollow title.

He shook his head slightly at the group and looked over at Technique.

"You want it, don't you? Why don't you just say something and we can get this over with."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Technique

Tech quirks an eyebrow at West. Am i that easy to read? "I do not doubt that i feel i understand our path, atleast well enough, to be a councillor and representative for it. The real question is whether or not i understand it better than, well, you two." Technique makes a motion towards both the Magister and the Curator, who were surely to be masters in one of the Arcana their path was oriented and associated with.

"Oh but you're already pretty sure you understand it better than me? I guess I forgot to take off my 'asshole' t-shirt before I came in." Chief laughs

"But seriously, brother. Just take the fuckin job." he snickers

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West gave Chief a barely contained look of derision.

Buddy, the only think you understand better than anyone here is what all you can use Febreez on.
    Nimbus

Technique

Technique shrugs. "I do not know you. I know you dont give a shit about the job. I do, however, know that West is effective at leading the Arrow, and i would assume the leader of the Mysterium would atleast easily be more powerful than me." He looks around, at the almost total resignation of the other Enchanters about the position. If they really dont fuckin want it then thats that. Am i really the most effective one, though? The Sentinel just got done dressing me down for cursing in public. "That being said, if none of you truly give any shit about the position, ill absolutely take it. If for no other reason than we need a voice on the council anyway."

Chief just kind of shrugs and gives West a look that says 'What? Did I say something?'

These people don't know me, but that's my fault

"Well, bravo Technique. Good for you, Councilor."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread