Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Letter For Me?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Lyle pulls the black luxury model sedan up to the front of the museum and Eclipse climbs out. Lyle pulls the car away to wait for him to come out.

He enters the museum, and simply smiles at the receptionist. If bothered he would simply insist that he knew where he was going. Making his way back to Starling's office he knocks on the door.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Starling walks up behind Eclipse, shaking his hands slightly. They smell of museum bathroom soap.

"Deacon," he greeted Eclipse with a smile, "Do you always come that fast?"

He reaches around Eclipse and opens the door.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse stands aside for Starling to enter the office.

"Sometimes faster. I am an adept in the ways of Space, after all," he answers "plus I didn't have any other pressing business at the moment."

"It is good that the Hierarch should take some time off for herself. I'm interested to know what message she may have left me."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, Tyria has it," Starling smiles winningly. "So nothing's pressing on you at the moment?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Tyria? He could have mentioned that on the phone.

"Pressing on me? No, nothing that I can't handle." Eclipse answers conversationally. He smiles back at Starling "Why do you ask?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Just being friendly," Starling answered. "So, what did you think of your party? Hmmmm? Any good gossips? First impressions?

"I thought it went well. Thank you for coming, by the way. As for impressions I think perhaps some people might now consider me just a tad zealous. After my speech, I mean." he smiles in spite of himself. "I met many of the city's Arrows and they seem like a diligent bunch. The Sentinel seems quite capable. I was pleased with the experience, overall."

"What did you think? I want to get others impressions."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"It was lovely, just lovely," Starling answered. "Delicious. Speaking of delicious, are you involved with the stunning little crumpet of yours?

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse chuckles a little bit "Our relationship is of a professional nature. Usually." He grins as if he can't help it.

He seems to realize his expression and sobers a bit, but still smiling. "She tends to be very absorbed in her work. An admirable trait, one could say."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Starling rolls his eyes at the folly of hetero interaction. "So, do you know where Tyria's office is?" he asks, disinterest suddenly clear on his face.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread