Ended
Watch
71 - 79
DISPLAYED
Slumming it

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha turned to Lexi while she spoke. "Well, if you recognize him then fine." Although that doesn't mean dick... I wonder if she knew what people did behind closed doors, especially famous ones. "By the way, I'm not looking for Mr. Tight Pants again, chances are he's at it with some stripper." Throwing her hands off to the side.

"Come on, let's roll out. This waiting is ridiculous." She said succinctly. Although perhaps searching these places in daylight would be better.

Walking close to the bouncer she said in a cold tone. "You had better not be fucking with us about this. I will find out."

Alexis whipped her phone out, again, and begin tapping out something. "Mmm. Yeah, he, uh, he kinda bounced already. Guess I was wrong, there might be something going on with him. Whatever, he's out of the way, I'll talk to him later. I will tell him about your fascination with his pants though," she teased, arranging her bag for travel and picking up her helmet.

K
    Kazakin

Mike, Lexi and Daysha continue here

W
    Wyldside

ARGH!!!

K
    Kazakin

Something about Richard's tone must've tipped the older one off as to something. She looks faintly suspicious.

"You want to give a hundred dollar tip?"

W
    Wyldside

"yeah a hundred bucks, what are you allergic to making money? But I don't just pass out dough for nothing you got to earn you tip, so whats it going to be?"

K
    Kazakin

"You a cop or something?" the older woman says bluntly. There's an undertone there, and her eyes look wary.

W
    Wyldside

"No, but I am a patron of the more interesting pleasures of life, such as chemical substances such as the residue I found in the bathroom, oh and there was a finger print. I do believe that its against the law for an establishment not to report an injury. I don't seem to remember hearing about such a thing. Seems like this is a rough part of town and all sorts of bad things happen in rough parts to town." Richard says the last part with a subtle threatening tone.

K
    Kazakin

The strippers jerk back at the threat and call for the guy at the bar. He immediately lumbers over, eying Richard with a tired expression.

"Don't mess with the girls, bucko. Get out of my establishment."

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8