Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Rook turned the piece over in his fingers as he listened to Alice, imagining the unseen, unfelt face of his Keeper. He had no idea what the member of the Gentry who had taken him had been like. He had never even heard their voice. Sometimes he wondered if it was easier for those Lost who had an idea of who had stolen them away. Perhaps not. Perhaps it was easier not knowing the face of your enemy. It was easier to fight them that way.

"Since I was a young man. I find music soothing. It's a talent my wife encouraged me to continue with, actually. I enjoy it a great deal," Rook answered. There was no offence in his tone. He was generally too calm and laid-back to bear grudges about petty little social things. "It's a shame that my... transformation stole a little of my talent in that regard. I like to think that it's a way to claw back what's been taken."

S
    Spartan

Spartan, Hand of the Iron Vigil, made his way into the Eternal Spring. As he entered he did not mute his mantle but let it rage. Let the War flow out of him as he looked about the room until he found who he was looking for.

Spartan made his way over to the Spring Queen and dropped to one knee, head bowed to the floor and said nothing while waiting to be recognized by the Queen of Desire.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dawn's lone light slipped into the Commons, taking care to see who was arrived.

His eyes, too, were drawn to the chessboard, and the sight of of Spartan kneeling before his Queen made him smile slightly. His own greeting was different, a quick wink when eyes met, and a more formal one for later, when he had closed the distance between them. He noted the newcomer, but doubted Spartan would let him harm Alice, if that were the intent.

His eyes slid away from Alice, back to the board, then around the Commons.

What new game was Gianna at? And whatever came of her wager upon the light of Dawn kissing the rose of Spring?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiled as she noted Spartan's approach and her smile slipped into a slightly uncomfortable verson of its former self. However, uncomfortable him taking a knee made her she still gave an honest welcoming smile.

"Hello Spartan. Please stand," she said gesturing upwards with one hand. "Was there something you specific that you needed of me? Otherwise you're welcome to join us."

When she finished speaking Alice noticed Nightfall wink at her from across the room and her face lit up in response followed with her ears perking up. She gave a little wave with her fingers before turning her attention to Spartan and Rook once again.

Spartan is free to join Alice speaking with Rook here.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiled as she noted Spartan's approach and her smile slipped into a slightly uncomfortable verson of its former self. However uncomfortable him taking a knee made her she still gave an honest welcoming smile.

"Hello Spartan. Please stand," she said gesturing upwards with one hand. "Was there something you specific that you needed of me? Otherwise you're welcome to join us."

When she finished speaking Alice noticed Nightfall wink at her from across the room and her face lit up in response followed with her ears perking up. She gave a little wave with her fingers before turning her attention to Spartan and Rook once again.

K
    Kazakin

Rook blinked a little as Spartan knelt to Alice so dramatically. He could tell, of course, that Alice's mantle was potent, and bore all the hallmarks of spring with the budding flowers that pierced the snow. She must be important if Spartan was kneeling. Hell, he hoped the whole place wasn't that formal, but he figured if it was, he'd have been clapped in irons or something for not kneeling himself.

Once Spartan stood up, he gave him a little nod.

"Hey, Spartan," the Metalflesh said, letting his gaze flicker back to the chess piece in his hand, so as to give him space to discuss things with Alice if it were necessary.

L

Rick Pereg, the Autumn King, was the next to enter the Commons. Truth be told he was still getting used to the title; wondering how he'd compare to some of the others he'd met while traveling across the country, whether he'd be able to avoid cracking beneath the weight of a crown as had HAL and Crunk. Not even his season and he was wondering how well he could fill the role, perhaps because of what had happened with his predecessor. Tales emphasized the deeds of rulers, the burdens tended to be glossed over.

He found his gaze sweeping across the room upon entering, as had become habit long ago. Taking stock of who was all here. He didn't move immediately to join in any conversations yet, though. Instead opting to stick to the periphery for now.

S
    Spartan

After rising the Hoplite nodded to Rook and then turned his head to Alice, "Queen White, if it pleases her highness I have been tasked by Sovereign Rust to protect the holder of the crown." The Grecian warrior says. "I am at her Majesty's service." Spartan bows his head hoping that the Spring Queen will not be upset by this. "The Iron Speer has full faith in its brethren of Winter, Spring and Autumn. Not to mention your betrothed, Highness. We just wish to do our part." His voice does not waver or show weakness, it only shows a soldier wanting to do his duty to the crown.

"I am fine thank-you Terri dear. How are you today." Mrs rosemary positively beamed, the smell of wet leafs hanging in the air around her.

She looked at the buffet that had been prepared."Oh this? It was nothing. You know me. I love to cook. How are things going at treetop fashions?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

With shifting eyes, a confident smile and his arms crossed, Wyatt walks into the Hollow Commons. This must be the place to be. He wanders around slowly, trying to get an indication of the present Changelings before starting a conversation.

Upon his entrance he sees someone bow before... The Spring Queen I guess? Well, she doesn't look bad at all. Other Courts were probably more lucky, without a HAL in their past.

The Fairest wears an easy red shirt and jeans, only to feel confident, but it didn't work out entirely. Was he supposed to greet the Queen? Or his own King? Answers would come with the time, and therefore he waits a little moment, standing close to the buffet to try to not make it too obvious he was gazing at everybody.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread