Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
A Three Hour Tour

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

"Yep," nodded Jordan. "An oath is a commitment made to Creation itself. It certainly can have an impact on destiny."

He thought a moment. "A Theurgist. Wow. Dealing with all that raw energy. But you spend more time with Life? Life is my minor arcana as well. What's the draw for you?"

"It's a complex animating force beyond just the frame work of the prime material or heat. It's creation and vitalitic energy in one concept. It might be more me seeing it from my watchtower but I almost understand it as a combination of the rules of the Aether.
    How about you? Why do you study the arcana you do?"

"Well, Fate and Time go with the Watchtower." responded Jordan, still digesting Theo's reply."I selected Life for the very selfish reason of keeping in good health. I can do no good to the Order if I'm the same sniffly kid that I was at 11, you know."

"Is some of your work in here?"

Trench
    Trench

Well, that took longer than expected. Ryan thought as he entered the Fillard Goldman Museum. Most of the Vodka had worn off and he doubted his breath smelt too bad. He really didn't want to give the wrong impression.

He walked over to reception. "Um...Excuse me?"

"No, most of my work is out front."
    He gave Jordan an inquisitive look "Are you planning on asking for a research position within the mundane museum?" Theo started slowly making his way back to the main museum area. He still had to give his tour of most of that and if the convesation was heading towards 'normal' talk, then there was no reason to stay hidden in the back.

"I haven't really thought about it." replied Jordan. "I look at the mundane museum as a potential client more than anything else. I buy and sell rare books and manuscripts. Anyway, I'm not entirely certain that Dr. Trimoria likes me; although we exchanged a quip or two. I couldn't work where there is a lot of personal tension."

"Where to next?"

OOC: Forgive my misspelling of the good doctor's name. See where I am today. Sigh.

((OOC: At least you caught it. She told Theo off when I accidently added a 'd' and made it Dr. Primordia))

"Well, there's still plenty to see. Greek, Roman, Egpytian, and other as well. Tell me what period or place interests you and I'll show you our exhibts for it if we have it?"

Jordan walked with Theo into the main museum area. It was busy, but he only saw one young student at the reception desk.

He thought over Theo's question. Did Jordan want to be a staff member? On a mundane level, his work made him a living, and kept him free to do arcane things. On an arcane level, he was really sort of half a mystagogue. He focused, where he could, on finding things, and let wiser heads experiment and determine whether to release those discoveries to the wider arcane world. If he was to change employment status, it would have to be their idea, not his.

"My Master's is in Medieval and Renaissance history, although I spent a lot of study in the ancient world. How is the collection regarding the so-called Dark Ages?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

((OOC: At least you caught it. She told Theo off when I accidently added a 'd' and made it Dr. Primordia))
    (( You did it three times in one post ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread