Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 49
DISPLAYED
The Low Places

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Amelita pretended to look away as a small smirk crossed her lips. She found the prospect of reversing the roles an amusing one.

"Alright..." she took out her phone, pulled up the number of a cab firm and handed it to Anasztaz. "I'm going to use my Sight. Just press the green button and ask the voice on the other end for a cab. I know you can do it, Annie."

The Shadow smiled sweetly at Anasztaz. She didn't mean to be cruel; teasing just took the edge off. Amelita placed a hand on the engraved names and hesitated, glancing at Anasztaz before she let her strange senses loose.

3 Sux on Auspex 3
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I'm not sure I can bear the complexity of this task." Anasztaz says, rolling his eyes and pushing the green button on the phone as instructed. He wasn't truly irritated, just willing to play the part for the sake of the joke.

"Yes, I'd like a taxi for the public safety administration building in Freeport Boulevard... As soon as possible... Thank you."

He looked down at the small device and pushed the red button. Success!

Now he played the waiting game. Keeping vigilance over Amelita as she worked her magic with the only clue they had to move forward.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's just a brief flash of a image. It's an old man, with long hair and a beard, windblown. He might be kneeling like a mourner, except for one small thing;

He's got the tip of his finger stuck in the stone midway through an unfinished name.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Amelita blinked as the flash hit her. She turned calmly to Anasztaz.

"Some old man. Looks kind of bummy. Long hair and beard. The weird thing is it's like he's carving the names into the stone with just his bare finger."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Strange." Anasztaz creases his brow. He tried to recall back at anything that might have been able to carve into rock just by pushing his fingers through it, but he couldn't recall off-hand of any such knowledge.

"But it reinforces my interest in following this through. We'll try and find who wrote this and follow it from there. I am uncertain we have the means to get more information from anything here."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"Back to your place?" Amelita asked, waiting for Ana to hand back her phone.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz looked down at the device like he had forgotten he was actually still holding it, before offering it back to her.

"Yes. It is back up to you to teach me how to search, and to find who those names belong to." he says, peering back at the memorial.

"May be worth making note. Just in case."

"Ok," Am' nodded. She began to wander over to the payphone to wait for the cab. She wondered if Ana'd get another free ride and remembered how much his place needed some work.

Am' and Ana get into their cab and are ferried away to Anasztaz's dilapidated Haven.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread