THREADID
DISPLAYED
(1105) Alice Brown and Sidor
May 8, 2011 - May 8, 2011
(1105) Brenn Lawrence and Conner
May 7, 2011 - May 7, 2011
(1105) Amelita and Anasztaz
May 8, 2011 - May 9, 2011
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 84 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... Last
    I
    Irina

Josephine stepped onto the red carpet feeling hideously out of her comfort zone. In general she did not wear dresses, and could never have been considered a "girly girl". In order to properly attire herself for this luxurious and, in her opinion, pompous affair Josephine had stopped by a late night costume store and grabbed the first thing that looked period appropriate.

Josephine had only just been born before the twenties, and only had vague memories of the time. It hadn't, she was certain, been "roaring" for her. In all likelihood it had been full of dribble and tantrums. It was strange though, trying to cast her mind back that far - her memories were so vague as to be almost entirely eradicated. The most vivid thing that she could think of was the end of the Spanish flu, and that was hardly romantic.

With a shake of her head, she ran a hand through her hair and scanned the hall for anyone who may have been even vaguely familiar to her.

Anton Flores

Anton had been absently toying with his ridiculous hat when Sidor's eye contact earned his attention. The Bishop watches Alice Brown and his cousin, casually brushing one of the herd aside for a better vantage point.

Amelita Cardoso

Amelita makes a circuit around court, trying to hide the squick all the people billed as drinks gave her. It seemed so tasteless to her. Perhaps that was the point. She stops in front of Anasztaz, eyebrow raised at the little wave he had for Ariana.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Good evening, Miss Cardoso." Anasztaz says, smiling and tipping his hat politely in greeting. If the impromptu costume she wore offended his sensibilities, it didn't show. In truth he found it more interesting than most of the genuine articles he had seen. It was honest in its attempt, it was a mask.

If he was bothered by her puzzled expression, it didn't show either. At that he was just intrigued.

"I forgot to relay the message before, but the fellow Beast we met wished to give her thanks and goodbyes just before she left last Court."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Amelita's brow lowered gradually as she found a shady nook near Anasztaz to cling to. She smirks and allows herself a mirthless little laugh.

"Oh wow? She did. Y'know I went out of my way to help her out, which you put me up to, and she's like You're not my priscus?? Then who cares! ..."

Amelita sighed involuntarily and wondered if the way she got mad these nights was the same as the way she used to get mad.

"...What's up with this party anyway? All looking like a rerun of My Super Sweet 16 got confused with a slave auction."

Continued in (1105) Amelita and Anasztaz...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Alice can roll Wits + Perception to see if anyone is eavesdropping, which will be Contested by eavesdroppers with Manipulation + Subterfuge
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

K
    Kazakin

Sidor stepped towards Anton, inclining his head politely. His lips were pressed together in a thin line as his iron self-control fought against the urge to snicker. It was simply too amusing- the idea of a Daeva Invictus making such a social failure to him. Ah, they all thought themselves so clever, and yet it was so easy to reveal their feet of clay. The vicious, victorious sense of having gotten the woman to agree with him on her own faults blazed through his cold veins.

"Your Grace, I'm sorry to disturb your evening," the shadowed Haunt said, pointedly not looking at the hat. These costumes were so ridiculous, it really needed no comment. "There is a private matter of some importance that I must discuss with you."

The face beneath the indignity of the hat is a solemn mask. He walks briskly away from prying ears, turning to Sidor.

"What would this concern, Brother Grigoriev?"

Anton & Sidor continued here.

Player of the Month

Sarah LaFleur

A slight urge to be social hits the Daeva, the revelation of the other night at the Church was still weighing on her mind but this was a Daeva Court and thus the Daeva must look and act the part. Adjusting her dress so that it fit just a little more perfectly, Sarah moved into the main area where the Kindred seemed to be gathering.

She feels the beasts, familiar and unfamiliar, stronger, weaker and those that challenged her own. She smiles just a bit more, putting a little bit more of Clara Bow's "it" into each step towards the mass of Undead Predators.

K
    Kazakin

Sidor glanced around to ensure that they were truly free of prying ears. His good humour still lurked beneath the surface, but his expression beneath the shadows was business-like. This was of utmost importance in his personal opinion. Such things could not be allowed to continue.

"There has been a slight committed against our clan," he said calmly. "An indignity which has continued to this night. There is a member of this domain who believes we are not only unworthy of her attention, but nothing more than worms beneath her feet. I would bring it to your attention because I believe it must be rectified as more than a personal insult."

Page 3 of 84 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... Last
Closed Thread